Laptop and Internet Cafe

Seal

Curious--is it possible to use your laptop and the Internet Cafe on the same purchased minutes--I think the answer is no--but--I don't know

Anyone know??

Thanks

Nancy:D:D

Curious--is it possible to use your laptop and the Internet Cafe on the same purchased minutes--I think the answer is no--but--I don't know

Anyone know??

Thanks

Nancy:D:D

If I am understanding your question correctly....

Yes but not at the same time. :)

You have a code to put in everytime you log on and it does not matter from where.

I used both on the Ruby with the same plan. I used the laptop in my cabin and went to the Internet Cafe to print out my bording pass. Once you log in with your information, it doesn't matter which computer you are using.

Thanks--then maybe it's worth the effort to bring it--Thanks everyone--just might do this--leaving Wednesday--soooooo better make up my mind--I don't know how good and where the wifi is on the Star--probably not in the cabin. would be great if it was.

Thanks again

Nancy:D

Generally, wifi is only in the Atrium and the Computer Room. Some cabins close to Atrium have stated that they have been able to link up. How good is the question. Connections can be slow or non-existent depending on where the ship is located.

Generally, wifi is only in the Atrium and the Computer Room. Some cabins close to Atrium have stated that they have been able to link up. How good is the question. Connections can be slow or non-existent depending on where the ship is located.

Most of the ships now have wifi capability from the cabins. All the new ones (Crown, Ruby, Emerald) do and from what I've heard, they've just about all been "wifi-ed."

I used my netbook on the Grand recently in my room - midship Riviera deck - worked great, had a very strong signal. I looked up and down the hall and did not see any of the wi fi transmitters.

A full laptop is sort of cumbersome to carry around. I bought one of the 10" netbooks. The GPS on my MS streets and trips even worked. Not from the room but if you put the receiver near a window it works.

They actually have two wi fi networks - one for the atrium and one for normal connection.

Ron

Anyone know if the Caribbean Princess has been outfitted for

wifi in the rooms?

What are the current Princess WiFi rates?

Thanks in advance

Rates are the same for wifi or in the cafe.

Either you pay by the minute @75 cents per, or you buy a package.

$75 gives you 150 minutes, and $100 gives you 250 minutes

Archived