Carnival shows at night.. are kids ok to attend?

incruzcontrol2

Hello..

Just wondering what your thoughts were about kids attending the shows at night? We'd like to watch the shows at night, but we have a five year old son with us and no other adults around to watch him.. Are the Carnival shows at night kid friendly?

Thanks.

I might be stating the obvious here so please forgive me, but wouldn't he have more fun at Camp Carnival than going with you to a show? My kids wouldn't sit through a show unless I duct taped them to the seat. ;)

But to answer your actual question, YES, you can take him if you choose. If it's not appropriate for children, they will put it in the Caper. I have seen warnings like "Partially Revealing Show Costumes" as a warning to parents.

Usually the only "shows" that won't be appropriate are the late night comedians.

Thanks for the replies; much appreciated. He is going to Camp Carnival, but I heard there are some shows like the magic show and I thought it might be fun for him; he likes watching shows like those; plus, I don't want to leave him at the camp day and night (unless he wants to:rolleyes:).. I work and go to school ALOT and don't spend enough time with him so we're taking this vacation to spend time together too so I thought it might be nice to take him but just wasn't sure if it was okay or not. ok.. thanks again.:)

On some of the nights the Camp will attend the show as a group. Our kids will always watch the show with us on those nights, rather than sit with the Kids Club group.

And yes, the shows are OK for kids.

CeleBrat

Yes, on our cruise on the Valor, the kids would come in sometimes as a group...that way they are still at Camp Carnival and with their new friends but get to watch the shows that kids enjoy. I would ask the Camp Carnival people which shows the kids go to with Camp.

One of my toddlers' favorite parts of a cruise is going to the shows - and we went to a few on our Carnival Cruise - the dancing and lights were very entertaining to them. We sit in the back for quick escapes if either of them gets restless. It's part of what makes cruising such a great value for me - I can't afford to take them to shows on land!

Best,

Mia

Archived