Lack of Pricing on Princess site ??

NthernLgts

Hi Everyone- Hope everyone has been well. I havent been posting much lately ...very long hours at work, trying to keep a job like many of you are. I have noticed that princess does not have pricing listed on their site, even when logged in. What's up with that? Did I just hit the site at the wrong time or is something else going on.

Hi Everyone- Hope everyone has been well. I havent been posting much lately ...very long hours at work, trying to keep a job like many of you are. I have noticed that princess does not have pricing listed on their site, even when logged in. What's up with that? Did I just hit the site at the wrong time or is something else going on.
It's not you; they're updating pricing. I'd check back in a day or so.

Lot of maintenance issues lately. :)

I noticed that cruises like the Hawaii to Tahiti cruise the end of September have no pricing now, and haven't for a week or more. I know this cruise is sold out, but usually it says 'waitlist only' on sold out sailings, and it hasn't even said that. It made me wonder, with all these cancellations if Tahiti might also be affected by these future cancellations. Only thing is, the 10 day RT Papeete are still showing as open with pricing, for now. Just not sure why the Hawaii to Papeete cruise has you call Princess but those following are still showing prices.

Might just be the matinentance issues you are mentioning. Guess time will tell on this!

I noticed that cruises like the Hawaii to Tahiti cruise the end of September have no pricing now, and haven't for a week or more. I know this cruise is sold out, but usually it says 'waitlist only' on sold out sailings, and it hasn't even said that. It made me wonder, with all these cancellations if Tahiti might also be affected by these future cancellations. Only thing is, the 10 day RT Papeete are still showing as open with pricing, for now. Just not sure why the Hawaii to Papeete cruise has you call Princess but those following are still showing prices.

Might just be the matinentance issues you are mentioning. Guess time will tell on this!

Yes must be shuffling things around. :)

I think its possible that the cruise/cruises you are trying to view may be sold out as our cruise on the Emerald 19th April is showing like this and it is sold out.

Yep! Have a couple booked, just not sure what date we will be sailing yet until closer to final payment date. :D

Hi Toto

I'm glad to know that you are cruising again. Where are you going? Thank you for all your help and advice in the past couple weeks.

Hope you enjoy your cruise.

Archived