Balcony Furniture

cruisinnorth

LOL-No worrys, the lounges on the full suite balconys are fantastic, I spent a lot of time on ours in January. :) Nice and padded and comfy (all I can figure is they must have the pads now made out of fire retardent material, but they are still wood framed). Glad KJ had a picture, as a picture is worth a thousand words. ;)

I believe with proper hydration and full menu room service I could pretty much spend the whole cruise there. But my better half does hold sway on that decision. Still, one can dream.....

If it will help, I will send you the link to all my online albums of mainly the Sun Class ships (our favorite ships of the fleet). I took so many pictures of the suites and mini suites I drove my DH nutso too. :) I feel your pain! ;)

BUT, a picture is worth a million descriptions! Right? :D

(maybe it was one of my pictures they were looking at that time, there is always a coffee maker in my cabin). grin

Please do. It will give me something to dream about. I like taking pics with the intent to share because I capture so much more detail, even for my own viewing later. My real Jamaica album is under my signature...it's real:D

Please do. It will give me something to dream about. I like taking pics with the intent to share because I capture so much more detail, even for my own viewing later. My real Jamaica album is under my signature...it's real:D

KJ quick question, I see "under my signature" quite often but I never see the links. Do I have something setup wrong on CC?

KJ quick question, I see "under my signature" quite often but I never see the links. Do I have something setup wrong on CC?

Can you see all this under what I posted. These are the links under my 'signature.' I am not sure why theu use the term signature.

I have 2 links to albums and a quote by Mark Twain

[/color][/size]Sapphire Princess cabin pictures: Suite, mini-suite, quad, inside, obstructed view, balconies, handicapped, plus Horizon Court. [/font]

http://travel.webshots.com/album/570254128ZwSkkg

My Real Jamaica (not ship ports) and other Kool places:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/559644941UvHHOC

Is the one with the four chairs a mini-suite? Also, is it comparable to what we will find on the Emerald?
Mini-suites and Caribe deck balconies all have two chairs and two half-loungers plus a table (with the exception of full suites.) Balconies on other decks have two chairs (no half-lounger) and a small table.

Can you see all this under what I posted. These are the links under my 'signature.' I am not sure why theu use the term signature.

I have 2 links to albums and a quote by Mark Twain

[/color][/size]Sapphire Princess cabin pictures: Suite, mini-suite, quad, inside, obstructed view, balconies, handicapped, plus Horizon Court. [/font]

http://travel.webshots.com/album/570254128ZwSkkg

My Real Jamaica (not ship ports) and other Kool places:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/559644941UvHHOC

Could see the links on this post but not your previous. Guess it's a mystery. Thanks

Archived