Silly question but just curious...

Jacky4

With open seating dining could you go to dinner in the dining room more than once. Say eat around 5 PM and go back around 9 PM for seconds?:D

:) Why not just order two entrees at your first seating? Why waste all the time with two seatings, when there are so many other fun things to do?

BTW, you would tip twice, wouldn't you? :p

Paul

With open seating dining could you go to dinner in the dining room more than once. Say eat around 5 PM and go back around 9 PM for seconds?:D

We were on the Liberty and we had just got seated. Our friends called and had a problem. So we got up and left. After about an hour we went back and they said the computer showed we had already ate. We explained and they seated us again.

You can only eat dinner once in the dining room during the dinner hours. You must give your room number when you sit down and this is recorded in the computer. They won't let you sit more than once. If you're still hungry after you sit for the whole meal at 5-you should go to the buffet!

I can see on assigned seating how it would be tracked. They know if you come in and sit at your table or not and enter in the computer. But open seating wouldn't be like that would it? What would they do, scan your S&S card when you enter or ask for your room #?

If it's open seating I would think you could go more than once, although I don't know why you'd want to. Only problem would be if they recognized you and said weren't you just here? LOL

Some how I doubt they track open seating it would almost impossible to do without requesting your card.

I can see on assigned seating how it would be tracked. They know if you come in and sit at your table or not and enter in the computer. But open seating wouldn't be like that would it? What would they do, scan your S&S card when you enter or ask for your room #?

If it's open seating I would think you could go more than once, although I don't know why you'd want to. Only problem would be if they recognized you and said weren't you just here? LOL

Some how I doubt they track open seating it would almost impossible to do without requesting your card.

See the post above. They do ask for your room number and S&S card. They then put it in the computer. This is also how tips are allocated to the servers.

So they do take your S&S. Knew it had to be by name or something more specific than your room #. It would stink if someone from your room ate and you went in later and they said sorry we already served your room LOL

Thanks

After eating a 5 course meal at 5.........you could eat another one at 9?

Well sure! But I'd have to cut the in between trips to the buffet to 2 at most.:eek:

Dan

Still purging, are ya Dan?:p :D

Now that I think about it, a vomitorium might not be a bad addition to the fleet. Maybe they can put it in the library - nobody uses that.:cool:

So they do take your S&S. Knew it had to be by name or something more specific than your room #. It would stink if someone from your room ate and you went in later and they said sorry we already served your room LOL

Thanks

Not sure about that one since we always at together. I guess if you had 4 in your room and only 2 of you ate they would still sit the other 2.

Still purging, are ya Dan?:p :D

Now that I think about it, a vomitorium might not be a bad addition to the fleet. Maybe they can put it in the library - nobody uses that.:cool:

When in Rome, upchuck like the Romans did!:eek::eek:

Dan

If morale doesn't improve, the beatings WILL continue

Archived