Galaxy - Mein Schiff _ german TV clip

Kruizefan

Interesting TV clip! I spent a few minutes surfing the TUI cruises website afterwards. I like what they are doing w/ the Galaxy to make her into Mein Schiff - lots of alternative dining, expanded wellness facilities, etc - and in fact I am even considering contacting a friend of mine from Mainz (near Frankfurt) and see if he might want to book a trip on her w/ me - I speak enough German to get sufficiently drunk, order dinner and find my way back to my cabin :D and a few other "activities" if the opportunity were to arise :rolleyes: .......

Hi Scott,

Just be sure to drop a trail of martini olives to find your way back to your stateroom!

Good to see you on the boards. It's been a long time since the Mexican Riviera.

Paul and Joe

OMG - how have you guys been?!!!!!!! Totally lost track of you guys, but remember the wonderful time we had on the infinity!

I'm headed on the Century Transatlantic this fall for 2 blissfull weeks - you guys should join me :D

If you guys want any scoop on the Solstice just let me know - I sailed on her back in December - what a stunner!

Interesting TV clip! I spent a few minutes surfing the TUI cruises website afterwards. I like what they are doing w/ the Galaxy to make her into Mein Schiff - lots of alternative dining, expanded wellness facilities, etc - and in fact I am even considering contacting a friend of mine from Mainz (near Frankfurt) and see if he might want to book a trip on her w/ me - I speak enough German to get sufficiently drunk, order dinner and find my way back to my cabin :D and a few other "activities" if the opportunity were to arise :rolleyes: .......

That´s all you need!!!!!!!!!

In case you want a refresher course (for free) just ask!!!!!

That´s all you need!!!!!!!!!

In case you want a refresher course (for free) just ask!!!!!

Over the last 4 years I have spent probably 1/3 of my time in Germany, and have picked up enough here and there to get by. so many germans speak English well these days that it has actually been harder to pick up more German than I have - they quickly switch to English when I start using my limited German (badly I am sure) :D

Over the last 4 years I have spent probably 1/3 of my time in Germany, and have picked up enough here and there to get by. so many germans speak English well these days that it has actually been harder to pick up more German than I have - they quickly switch to English when I start using my limited German (badly I am sure) :D

Can you write as well on German?!

Would you like to share a sample!

Archived