Big News Day -RCCL Allure and Disney Wonder

crusinmama06

Royal Caribbean is opening bookings for Allure of the Seas on April 2nd - Diamond Members, April 8th All C&A, General Public April 13th

As a Crown & Anchor® Society member you are invited to be among the first to reserve a voyage onboard our newest ship, Allure of the SeasSM – the sister ship to Oasis of the SeasSM.

spacer.gif Exclusive Invitation Begins *+ Diamond Plus/Diamond members April 2, 2009, 8:00 AM EDT All Crown & Anchor® Society members April 8, 2009, 8:00 AM EDT General Public April 13, 2009

AND Disney is moving the Disney Wonder to the West Coast - LA - in 2011 to make room for the new Disney ships. So those of you on the West Coast now get a Disney Ship. :D:D:D

Yippee, I have been waiting for Disney to come to the West Coast! This is good news after just hearing that Vancouver will be losing several cruise lines - I don't mind flying down to Seattle or LA, but it's much easier just to walk to port LOL!

Michele,

Here in Germany I´ve received a letter stating I can book the Allure otS today by 3 pm. And they don´t differ between the membership status (I´m just Gold). But the letter doesn´t say a word when, what itinerary, which departure port :eek:. And the website mentioned is the one about the Oasis otS. So, hey, I can call RCI and ask them what I can book or what:confused:?

And how about that: We Europeans can book all the good cabins first :D!

O.k., o.k., I won´t book anyway.

steamboats

Michele,

Here in Germany I´ve received a letter stating I can book the Allure otS today by 3 pm. And they don´t differ between the membership status (I´m just Gold). But the letter doesn´t say a word when, what itinerary, which departure port :eek:. And the website mentioned is the one about the Oasis otS. So, hey, I can call RCI and ask them what I can book or what:confused:?

And how about that: We Europeans can book all the good cabins first :D!

O.k., o.k., I won´t book anyway.

steamboats

I noticed the same thing. I can only assume from what I know that it will sail out of Fort Lauderdale, inaugural sailing some time in 2010, and probably alternate Carib itineraries with Oasis.

It seemed like they just rushed out the email without thinking it through. We were suppose to book with no date, no itinerary and no prices? :eek:

So I agree, very odd.

I'm super excited about the Disney Wonder moving to LA! I don't think we would have made it a point to go all the way to Florida for a Disney cruise, but I definitely would consider going on the Wonder now that it's an hour flight away from me. We were thinking about doing Mariner of the Seas out of LA next year, but maybe we'll wait until 2011 to do the Disney boat.

Archived