Possible CC Group "North to Alaska" sailing on Carnival Spirit in May 2010

anamanxs

:o This is the Possible group in May 2010 for the Spirit Round trip from Seattle. I hope this is less confusing than the older thread. I I have checked and the flight prices for this year are reasonable, we wil be unable to check next years prices until closer to sailing time.

I have contacted Laura (about a month ago) and am waiting for her to get back to me on prices. There are three groups possible in 2010 to Alaska. The group in September is Official (Kelly), this group - MAY (Annette) and the group in June 22 (Dennis) are still waiting to hear.

We would love for you to be a part of the May 2010 group. The Itinerary is below. The posted pricing on the May 11, and 18 is about $50 - $75 less than the May 25th.

Cruise Itinerary

Tue Seattle, Washington 4:00 pm

Wed At Sea

Thu Cruise Tracy Arm

Fri Skagway, Alaska 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Sat Juneau, Alaska 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Sun Ketchikan, Alaska 7:00 am - 1:00 pm

Mon Victoria, British Columbia 7:30 am -11:59 pm

Tue Seattle, Washington 7:00 am

http://i.travelpn.com.edgesuite.net/vgn/images/REGIONMAP/067/0671159568404426_REGIONMAP.gif

Thanks Dennis, I corrected it and thanks for the link on your thread! Alaska looks like a wonderful place to visit and I can't wait. I think there should be plenty of interests for all of us to have wonderful groups and to share together! That's what Cruise Critic is all about - SHARING!

WOW, The Sept group; (I love their name) has already made group status! Congrats to Kelly. But that means I am sure there is enough cruises out there for all of us! I hope Laura is watching how fast the group grew is and lets Dennis and I have a go at it too.

Have a GREAT evening everyone!

tracyarm-ahisgett.jpg

THURSDAY: Tracy Arm is a magnificent glacier-carved fjord just south of Juneau.

The fjord is part of the 30 mile long Tracy Arm - Fords Terror Wilderness region, located about 60 miles southest of Juneau.

It's Thursday so I am still cruising Tracy Arms enjoying all the beautiful sites; in my mind anyway. You could be do if you joined us for this cruise to Alaska next year!

We are just waiting on Laura to make it Official!

I checked flights and they are very reasonable in May of this year. They were $225 - $300 for round trip from Greensboro to Seattle. Hopefully, they will be around that next May! So, who wants to go on the May 25th, 2010 cruise? That will include Memorial Day 2010.

Need to have an exact day when Laura contacts me!

Good Morning All,

I got my notice for my upcoming PRIDE cruise about "your time" dining, our trip on the Spirit will include this option. Just another idea to think about.

OFF THread - One of the things I was waiting I was doing all night - last night. No sleep but have 5 Manx kittens. Not a show one in the bunch since they have little stubbs, but cute none the less.

So maybe this is a sign and we will hear from Laura on Monday! I now have to work OT this weekend and should be there in 10 minutes - not happening in 10.

If we were on our cruise we would be just at the port of Juneau, Alaska. What a wonderful thought.

SO WHO WANTS TO GO!

There were 2 1A's left, so I booked one for the May 11th trip, since my bday falls that week. It was a great price for a single and I didn't want to wait for someone else to make up their mind if they wanted to go.

Plus, the port is 20mins away.

My b/d is also in May! So, another Taurus! I am glad you got a good rate, the rates posted right now are GREAT! I just sent another letter to Laura on Thursday. Hopefully she will contact us soon. We have to show interest in the group so she will feel we have enough cruiser interested. I talked to another group host and they said it was very important to show an interest in this cruise over another.

I would be interested in May 11th maybe, more interested in May 18th. Give them a week on new schedule to get in the groove. :rolleyes: There would be for sure 4 adults and possibly 7 adults. Excited to hear about it!!

Soon!

Kat

Hi, GREAT! The 11th and 18th are the same prices so I was kind of thinking the same. That way any snags should be worked out. I have already requested to Laura, I gave her both dates so I am waiting to see what she comes back with.

Have never done the group thing before......excited to hear about it. My Mother (80) and her sister (77) will be going with us as well. :D Their ages by next year. They are VERY young for their ages and I hate to admit get around MUCH, MUCH better that I! Up early and can't miss a thing. I on the other hand, sleep in and slow poke getting around. Unless on a cruise of course! :rolleyes: The girls are excited to hear about the information you will be getting and already thinking and plotting. We are THRILLED they want to go as we love cruising so much and want everyone we know to love it as much as we do. We have gotten close to 20 hooked in the three years we have been cruising. :)

Anxiously awaiting!

Kat

Wow, so many cruise in such a short time! Welcome glad to have your ! I wish my Mom was that active - she retired at 50 and I think that was a mistake. I think activity keeps you young! Tell them to keep thinking of fun activities they want to do!

Good Day!! I will let you know the details later. Hope everyone is ready to go to ALASKA!

Please write so we can keep this tread on page one. How many still out there interested in going to the last Frontier with us! Let the SPIRIT blow us NORTH!

Archived