2010 Princess Sailings

Woobstr112G

I called Princess last evening and she said they are working on getting the 2010 cruises posted. They appear to have put one of each itinerary on the system to check and test. She said they had been added and then removed. That is why we see them without pricing. I would expect to see Europe 2010 posted in full by the 8th if not before.

Yes thanks princess for canceling hundreds of cruises like my april 2010 cruise so they can book new cruises.....that is a good way to do bussiness...thank God i was able to rebook at a higher rate for a cruise leaving 3 weeks earlier

I'm looking for a possible December 2010 Eastern Caribbean. Does anyone have an idea when these itineraries will be posted? Or is it just a big guess? I know Royal Caribbean has announced when to expect theirs, but I want to comparison shop before deciding.

I called Princess last evening and she said they are working on getting the 2010 cruises posted. They appear to have put one of each itinerary on the system to check and test. She said they had been added and then removed. That is why we see them without pricing. I would expect to see Europe 2010 posted in full by the 8th if not before.

Good posting the info from Princess......Thanks

Bob

Panama Canal is not yet listed either. I am like a kid waiting outside of a candy store to open, I can't wait:D

Me too!:p Except we are waiting for Australia. I keep checking, sometimes 3-4 times a day, I just can't stop from checking.

Me too!:p Except we are waiting for Australia. I keep checking, sometimes 3-4 times a day, I just can't stop from checking.

I know, it's like I have ants in my pants:p

I am going on the carnival Elation for 3 nights tomorrow, and I am almost scared to go because I might miss the new itineraries from princess:eek:

We just came back from an Australia cruise on the Diamond Princess. It was awesome.

Marilee

Archived