going on IOS - is there body lotion?

search not working so can anyone advise what the toiletries are like on IOS? (shampoo/conditioner/bodylotion) or do I have to take my own

thank you for your help

Non suite cabins only have a combination shampoo/conditioner dispenser in the shower. There will be bars of soap, but that's it. In the old days though it was different. Sigh.

Hi,

That is where RCI differs from 4* hotels who provide good toileteries, the shower gel is very basic and no xtas. I always bring my hotel supplies as they save on luggage space and you can bring bottles less then 100mls in your cabin baggage in flight..

....there are almost no amenities in the standard staterooms on RCI. Bring your own stuff.

The other day at home, I pulled out of my Little Goodie Bag a cute little soap I had saved from the Mandarin Oriental in Miami. It reminded me of how much I enjoyed that hotel (booked at a nice discount through RCI, by the way). It is likely I will book another stay there, yes, because of that trivial little bar of soap. The stay will not be in conjunction with another RCI cruise, though.

Leslie

Archived