shoes to go with dress

bossmum1

I would definitely go with silver metallic with this dress.

Hafta disagree with the suggestions for dark blue as I think this print would do better with a light color shoe, and there seems to be some silver in the print. (?)

Thank you all for the advice, going shoe searching next weekend as i have a scarf thats the same as dress i will pop it in my bag and see what i can find will come back and let you all know what i bought.

Chrissy

No one really looks at your shoes and they really won't notice if you wear them twice... I would go with the silver.

I made the mistake of packing shoes to go with every outfit on our first cruise. Won't do it again although i had the cutest shoes i have ever owned for elegant night. Problem was, They came off as soon as we left the dining room, but at least we got a picture with them on!!

I forgot its Easter next week so i will give the shoes shopping amiss, I do have silver sandals i will try them with dress and have a rethink, As you say who cares how many times you wear shoes. as we are going North Cape will need the room for warm clothes.

No one really looks at your shoes

I disagree with that. I look at everyone's shoes. And with soooo many women being shoe lovers, I find it hard to fatham that they don't look at the shoes on other people's feet.

and they really won't notice if you wear them twice

I'll agree with that. It's not necessary to pack a different pair for each outfit. In fact, I won't take shoes that only go with one outfit.

I see nothing wrong with wearing the same pair of shoes for both formal nights.

I do look at shoes as well as dresses, but I'd not recall if you wore the same pair twice. If there was a chance that I did, I'd think you were smart to pack lighter :)

Don't feel you have to deny Jane110 and her shoe-ooggling friends the opportunity to drool over your silver shoes twice. I'm sure they'll enjoy seeing them a second time!:)

I definately wore shoes more than once because I was managing my own bags! I made the effort to coordinate evening outfits to go with shoes! ;)

P.S. Jane - Did I ever tell you I once interviewed with Joan and David?

Archived