LARGE ocean view on Explorer

ok so my family of 4 (2 teen boys) are possibly going on a 9 day cruise out of Bayonne Nj next year. A balcony is to expensive but sorta the right size but was woundering how the Large Ocean view rooms work. They are fairly bigger than the balconys and the right pirce. Any one have pics of it thanks

ok so my family of 4 (2 teen boys) are possibly going on a 9 day cruise out of Bayonne Nj next year. A balcony is to expensive but sorta the right size but was woundering how the Large Ocean view rooms work. They are fairly bigger than the balconys and the right pirce. Any one have pics of it thanks

Have you priced 2 insides next to each other? I bet it might be less than 4 in 1 outside.

If you take two inside staterooms, or any two cabins, try to get two that are connecting so you can open the door between them. Check the deck plans, they will show which cabins are connecting. You most likely need to book the two staterooms with one adult & teen in each one, but if their connecting theirs no problem after you open the door with who stays where. You can also watch the deck plans to see whether there are sleep sofas in the two staterooms. Take the two connecting cabins that give you the most sleeping options and room to relax if your in the cabin.

Archived