How bad are Majesty "obstructed view" cabins?

Thank you so much for posting what 9572 looked like I was wanting to upgrade with a view and while on the phone with the agent was able to at least see that you can indeed see the ocean I was really worried about this since this is my very first cruise. :)

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Have a fabulous first cruise. I love the Majesty. Be sure to eat in the Compass Deli..........

mmmmmmmmm................crepes!

:D

Hi was wondering on Deck 9 of the Majesty of the Sea if they have hair dryers on or if I have to pack one up for my upcoming trip? any help for a newbie cruiser would be awesome :)

Yes, a hair dryer is supplied with the room.

Thanks going to be a great time can't wait :)

It's a nice ship! Clean, nice amenities. Do check out compass deli for crepes, they pack a week worth of shows into just a few nights; but look out for adult comedy, quest, battle of the sexes; all good shows with lots of audience participation on the last two. Take some time to roam Coco Cay to find an area you really like; it goes further than just the obvious zones at first. Night time deck party is a great time if you like to dance, and try to make your way up to the Viking Crown Lounge at least once; it's one of the last 360° view lounges so that in itself makes it pretty unique. Try to make it to a main dining room breakfast. That's a taste of old style cruise life.

We had a great time. I want to go again. If you have any questions let 'em fly.