Valor Review, Spring Break with PICS

newt98

This is perfect! We also sail on the Valor in 4 days (thanks, more, after you said 4 days, I had to count b/c I couldn't believe it's that soon!) These pictures are the perfect thing to add to the excitement of our first cruise! I can't wait to see the rest.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and pics. You have a beautiful family and the pic are great. Makes me want to go buy one of those cameras before our cruise next month (unfortunately all my money is budgeted for new shoes!).

How did two blonde, blue eyed parents get these dark haired kids? ;)

Your daughters are pretty. Wish they were on my cruise.

i didnt want to say, but my wife is their step mom. i have to head to work, but i'll try and answer some of the other questions when i get back. thanks for all the comments.:)

Trust me, if Mike said you didn't offend, then you didn't... Because he would tell you if you did!!!!

I was with Mike/Rhonda & family on this cruise and I love his review and the pictures... You are doing a great job and I'm loving it all over again... Keep those awesome pictures coming...

And yes guys, those twins are even more beautiful in person, as is Rhonda.

Mike, keep going, and btw, I do agree about Charlie and the long long long drill/talking/talking/talking. Can you believe he's not on the ship anymore????? I believe it!!!! Lucky for the next group of cruisers :) lol

These pictures are great! Can I ask you what settings you used to take these night shots? I, too, just got a Canon Rebel and don't have a clue how to use it yet. But this is exactly what I got it for, to get shots like this on cruises! Thanks!

Not meaning to hi-jack here. I don't know what browser you are using, with Firefox, it you right click the picture then click properties it will show the info. He is using a Rebel XS, in shutter-priority.

JimmyJames

Mike, keep going, and btw, I do agree about Charlie and the long long long drill/talking/talking/talking. Can you believe he's not on the ship anymore????? I believe it!!!! Lucky for the next group of cruisers :) lol

Ummmm, didn't Charlie just get on the ship right before us? What happened to him?

Mike,

Your pics are so great! Your camera took AWESOME pics of the boat at night! I too wish we could have spent more time together, but I know it's a total different cruise with kids, than with just adults. I really wanted to get a pic with you and your family, but I love seeing them through out the cruise and being able to say Hi and ask how things were going. :D

I haven't had time to slow down since I've been back. I've had so many things going on. :eek:

Back to the REAL world I guess.

Trust me, if Mike said you didn't offend, then you didn't... Because he would tell you if you did!!!!

I was with Mike/Rhonda & family on this cruise and I love his review and the pictures... You are doing a great job and I'm loving it all over again... Keep those awesome pictures coming...

And yes guys, those twins are even more beautiful in person, as is Rhonda.

Charlie's Gone?? Who took over for him? I have to agree with him dragging out the muster drill. He just went on & on & on & on somemore with us as well.

Archived