Marriott Brand Hotels in FLL (with free parking during the cruise)

dmbfiredancer03

Hi,

I've tried sifting through all the threads, but having a bit of a difficult time.

Right now I am looking for ONLY Marriott branded hotels to stay at in Fort Lauderdale on the night before my cruise leaves. I'm looking at Marriott because my BIL has a ton of points and my family has been hoping that we can just use his points and stay for free that night.

We would also like for the hotel to allow us to leave the car there during our cruise instead of parking at the terminal. A shuttle would be nice, but not required as I guess it's cheap to take a taxi.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Check the Marriott web site or Parksleepfly.com - they list the Residence Inn (I'm pretty sure that's a Marriott brand) along with a few Hilton properties. Good luck!:)

Thanks! I'm waiting on confirmation from my sister/BIL about a reservation at one of the Marriotts. I'll post back here when I know the full story to help others out!

i would think only the Springhill Suites or Courtyard by the airport would work. The Renaissance charges to park as doesthe CY on the beach. The SHS and CY by the airport have shuttles....but the CY there has nothing around it.....you'd have to cab it for food, or go to the Islamorada Fish Co in the Bass pro shops next door, OR the Subway in the fishing museum behind the hotel.

Archived