Music/Noise from Club Fusion

FunandSunPeeps

We were looking at mini suite cabins in the aft area of the Ruby and Emerald Princess ships. There are cabins that are over Club Fusion and we were concerned about the possible noise level from the club below. Anyone know if this could/can be an issue?

We have been in a mini-suite in this area on the Diamond Princess. They are a well kept secret. We could not have been more pleased. They have a covered balcony and that area of the ship, for some reason, feels very private. It was one of the best cabins that we have ever had! Like you, I was worried about noise from Club Fusion and did a search on this web site to get information which was very helpful. Enter "Club Fusion" in the search engine. Based on what I learned, we booked a room on the starboard side (odd number.) The port side was over the stage and some (not all) people reported hearing noise from below. We heard nothing on the opposite side and we are very noise sensitive. Hope this helps......

Judith

We are booked in E731 in three weeks on the CB. I researched this issue very carefully and found that all of these cabins are very coveted, especially the one we got because it has an extended balcony. These cabins were sold out very quickly on our cruise. I grabbed one on the port side as soon as it became available and then one day after final payment was due E731 on the starboard side became available. I e-mailed my TA immediately and it became ours!:D The reports are so overwhelmingly positive that I have the same cabin reserved for our MR cruise on the Sapphire next year. I hope I like it.;) If you have a chance to get one of the 12 cabins, grab it. If you can get one on the starboard side - all the better.:cool:

We were on the Crown port side in cabin E730 directly over Club Fusion. I too was concerned about possible noise but only heard some slight base sounds for a few minutes on the last night. I believe they were having the Princess Idol final at that time. We loved the cabin and the extended balcony was a plus. Enjoy your cruise.

I'm in E725 on the Sapphire Princess next week; I was in the same location on the Crown last summer and LOVED the location. It's very quiet and very private. If you book a cabin on the starboard side of the ship (odd cabin #s), you're on the opposite side of the ship from the Club Fusion sound system so you probably won't hear anything. The only Emerald deck mini-suites that I've seen noise reported were located around E728 or E730 but even then, no one seemed to think it was bad.

We were looking at mini suite cabins in the aft area of the Ruby and Emerald Princess ships. There are cabins that are over Club Fusion and we were concerned about the possible noise level from the club below. Anyone know if this could/can be an issue?

We had a full suite during spring break right over club fusion and honestly it was horrible.

It was before I found cruise critic....my parents had a Emerald balcony on the opposite side I believe it was E720? and they were fine.

We had a full suite during spring break right over club fusion and honestly it was horrible.

It was before I found cruise critic....my parents had a Emerald balcony on the opposite side I believe it was E720? and they were fine.

The full suite, E732 is directly over the stage and sound system so yes, you will hear more in that one location. The starboard side (odd # cabins) is on the other side from the stage so they're very quiet.

Archived