b2b question

cbb

We have a b2b cruise with the same cabin but 2 confirmation numbers. Do we have to check in twice or can we check in Day 1 and do all necessary business for both cruises then? Thanks for your help!

You simply stay where you are when the first cruise ends. However, there will be passengers leaving and passengers arriving on that day, plus the crew has the entire ship to clean.

Either go for a walk or just stay out of their way.....;)

You check in once then a few days before the end of the first cruise you will get a new S & S card with instructions on what to do on turnaround day EG: customs/immigration etc...

Nothing more to it.

we planned on being off the ship; we have Athens to see! Thanks for the info lht88--exactly the info i was looking for. I'm not sure what a "s & s" card is--a new ship's ID card? Thanks again!

. I'm not sure what a "s & s" card is--a new ship's ID card? Thanks again!

Some call it a Sign & Sale card or World card ....what ever you want to call it

You can purchase things on the cruise ship charged to you onboard account (which you can get a surprise on the last night :eek: ), your room key, swipe to get on/off the ship.

Card of many uses :D

In the packet you also get an accounting of your ship board account charges but not billed till the last day onboard to your credit card.

We usually pay some in cash before the end of the cruise but you do not need to

Lyn

lht28---thanks for the "s & s" card definition (my husband calls it the "swipe and sail" but we didn't think anyone else called it that so we were a little taken aback when you talked about a s&S card!) Yes, we've used it many times, especially when i go looking for a little something in the ship's shops! Thanks again.

Archived