SW announcing new service to Boston

TakeMeAway1001

Of course! "New service to Boston" could only have referred to a domestic route, because as we all know, Boston has no international flights so it would be impossible for Air Namibia to fly Windhoek -> Boston.

And, of course, Air Namibia doesn't exist, so it would be impossible to have any confusion or ambiguity between "SW" and a non-existent airline.

OK, I'll apologize for every American on this thread who automatically thought of Southwest and not Air Namibia. We are ignorant Americans who should be whipped with a wet noodle. Does that help? :o

Of course! "New service to Boston" could only have referred to a domestic route, because as we all know, Boston has no international flights so it would be impossible for Air Namibia to fly Windhoek -> Boston.

And, of course, Air Namibia doesn't exist, so it would be impossible to have any confusion or ambiguity between "SW" and a non-existent airline.

Is there a specific point you are trying to get across?? I already apologized for posting something that could have potentially confused some, what else would you like me to say? If you didn't get what I meant by SW and opened the thread thinking it meant something else I apologize but I am pretty sure most of us from the good ole USA got it :) Have a great night!

Is there a specific point you are trying to get across?? I already apologized for posting something that could have potentially confused some, what else would you like me to say?
Sorry, that comment wasn't aimed at you, and I'm sorry if it came across that way.

Sorry, that comment wasn't aimed at you, and I'm sorry if it came across that way.

Takemeaway knows who it was directed toward.

I was saying that there wasnt that much confusion as Air Nambia does not fly domestic routes in the US.

SW fit just fine and most of us knew what it meant without any smart aleck clarifications.

Here is an idea. Why not just STOP replying to anything I say. You usually end up taking cheap shots and making thinly disguised insults toward me anyway.

Better yet I have placed you on ignore so I wont have to be bothered with you any longer please show me the same courtesy. That will solve that problem.

A person with knowledge of a subject is of great help to everyone. That person doesnt have to be a total jerk though, as has been the case over time with you, as it only decreases his/her credibility.

Of course it is easy for you to deny any of that as most of those post were removed anyway.

Have a nice day.

Archived