Just curious....what do YOU do with the "baseball cap"?

pcur

The gifts are given to all C&A levels. I'm gold also and on my 2nd cruise I got the leather picture frame and the 3rd cruise I got the baseball cap. I really wanted a tote bag.

Shirrley........thank you so much for your reply! Great news to hear that us lowly Gold members are included! We are on Serenade of The Seas July 4th so will see what (if anything) surprises we will find! This will be our 2nd Cruise....the first was on Rhapsody to the Western Caribbean and we fell in love with RCC. Anxious to see how SOS compares.....

Thanks again!

We're leaving for the Monarch on Friday, I hope they have the bag. :) I always use the bags or totes. In fact the backpack we got years ago ripped on our last cruise and I am hunting down another one......And I can't find it. :eek:

Please let us know what you get! I will be cruising on the Monarch in July (6-10) and wondering what gift we will get. Hope its a bag, those are always useful. Maybe if they give me a hat I can tip the room steward to find me a bag?! :D

Didn't get a thing on the Rhapsody June 5 cruise. Even asked the C&A Loyalty Program Director and the cabin steward and both said no more hats or other gifts.

And after reading this and another thread, I was looking forward to getting a hat (believe it or not). So if anyone out there really despises their hat and wants to trade it for a Crown & Anchor savings booklet to use on their upcoming cruise, let me know!

Cheers

Didn't get a thing on the Rhapsody June 5 cruise. Even asked the C&A Loyalty Program Director and the cabin steward and both said no more hats or other gifts.

And after reading this and another thread, I was looking forward to getting a hat (believe it or not). So if anyone out there really despises their hat and wants to trade it for a Crown & Anchor savings booklet to use on their upcoming cruise, let me know!

Cheers

No booklet required! Email me at pcurri at yahoo dot com and I will send you our hat. Never worn!

Please let us know what you get! I will be cruising on the Monarch in July (6-10) and wondering what gift we will get. Hope its a bag, those are always useful. Maybe if they give me a hat I can tip the room steward to find me a bag?! :D

I was on Monarch June 5 and we also got the bags. Actually, I just noticed I still have the older Blue bags they gave out on Soveriegn few years ago. These new canvas bags are nice and large, much better than the hats, which i am ashamed to say I sold on ebay for the price of shipping plus $1, i wanted someone to be able to use them since I would never wear them and my husband kept packing them even though i kept trying to leave them in the room.

Vtoria98 - LOVE THE SHIRT!!!

Do you actually have one???

That would be a great souvenir if I could buy one in the Bahamas! Anybody seen them there recently?

I actually "borrowed" the pic from some site selling them, never seen them in a birck and mortar

• 2 weeks later...
No gift from Freedom last week but had my coupon booklet for being platinum. Not sure now and this thread has me wondering if missed out on something. As another poster asked, anywhere from the changes made in the C&A is this clear who does or does not get a gift?

We were also on this sailing and are platinum. We didn't get caps or anything at all for that matter (except those wonderful coupon books):rolleyes:. But my daughter had a band member from Boleros that took a liking to her and he gave us 2 caps. They came in handy since both our scalps got sunburned on Coco Cay and we forgot to bring caps from home.:D We wore them the rest of the week when we were out in the sun.

Being a little thin on top,I wear my hats all the time along with my other hats.My wife will wear hers sometimes as it makes her look younger and very sexy.Tote bags for the beach,parks, events where a big bag is a pain. Gave 3 to grown daughters that took cruises with us.BUT never could put out the ugly,ugly,UGLY picture frames.

Our church ladies make up shoe boxes of toiletries and other things that they distribute to seamen that come through Houston at Christmas. I work in the thrift shop for the church and we were asked to save "gimme" caps in good condition as well as t-shirts for the boxes so I give mine to that cause.

Tucker in Texas

Archived