What's up w/Constellation

parrothead1

I asked this earlier this week, but why is the Constellation back in Casa De Campo again? They were there on Sudnay, and they are back there again today? I took a look at the Web Cam, it is definetly that port.

I know I would be a little ticked off if that happend to us. It even states that on the voyage schedule. I thought today was supposed to be St. Thomas. Anyone know anything about this?

It's a chartered cruise. Something to do with poor/underpriveleged children from Mexico and Russia. I think that the money (which is paid as if the ship were fully booked) would be much better spent giving them something more tangible and long-lasting that a 7-day cruise. Then again, I don't know all the details or the group that's doing this.

They are going to Casa de Campo twice. Dominica (Tuesday). Antigua (Wednesday) and St Maarten (Thursday).

It's only happening this week (and today is the last day).

It's a chartered cruise. Something to do with poor/underpriveleged children from Mexico and Russia. I think that the money (which is paid as if the ship were fully booked) would be much better spent giving them something more tangible and long-lasting that a 7-day cruise. Then again, I don't know all the details or the group that's doing this.

They are going to Casa de Campo twice. Dominica (Tuesday). Antigua (Wednesday) and St Maarten (Thursday).

It's only happening this week (and today is the last day).

Money will be spent...but memories are forever!!!:)

Btw..where did you get this info???

Archived