top to go with these pants.

bossmum1

Hi all i am sorting throught my clothes for our cruise in 9wks time, can anyone help me decide what type of top to go with my formal pants, im 55 if that helps, i have added a pic any links would be helpful as pics give me a better eye for looking.

chrissy.

002.jpg.cc1d4303e066be158c26072a43dd1a9d.jpg

Anything with some "sparkle" would be nice. I wouldn't wear a blouse, since the pants are sort of loose and flow-y...I think something with a bit of "glitz" , sleeveless, would look great!

Being 55 doesn't mean you have to "conform" to some age appropriate way of dressing!!!

THose are some awesome looking pants. I used to shop at Fashion Bug all the time when I lived close to one,and still shop their website.

Here's a link with some cute tops. For ANY age!{theres pants there too}

http://www.fashionbug.com/pagebuilder/product_thumbnail_image?cgid1=694&searchid=61d6aaa6&nav=Misses&pagesize=999&sub_cat=WEAR%20TO%20WORK&3rdlevel_nav=&shop=&shop_cat=

Very nice pants! I wore something like them a few years ago, not as fancy though. I wore a white silk tank top and a short green sweater in an open crochet pattern, basically because I'm always cold at night.

Have a wonderful cruise!

I thankyou all for the words of wisdom. I Dont seem to be getting an image in my mind as to the style of the top with it being for a formal night its really hard, i have another pair pants with a flower just below waist same color as pants floaty type pants i was looking to wear the same top with both pants im getting to the stage i wish i hadnt bought the dam pants and opted for dresses, but as we are going North Cape its going to be quite cold, and i hate being cold. Dont you just hate it when you cannot find something grrrrrr driving me mad oh where are the sissors lol

I thankyou all for the words of wisdom. I Dont seem to be getting an image in my mind as to the style of the top with it being for a formal night its really hard, i have another pair pants with a flower just below waist same color as pants floaty type pants i was looking to wear the same top with both pants im getting to the stage i wish i hadnt bought the dam pants and opted for dresses, but as we are going North Cape its going to be quite cold, and i hate being cold. Dont you just hate it when you cannot find something grrrrrr driving me mad oh where are the sissors lol

i have listed the other trousers. Why are all the clothes shops not selling formal wear these days quess i will have to go out of town but with work commitments going to be difficult.

002.jpg.5ec45f73c4bc850f36c6b5d12c1d0e4a.jpg

You can never go wrong with RED. a flowy,toule, red top with a ruffled bodice I think would look GREAT with those pants. Im suprised that youre having trouble finding something,with Prom season and all. You could always look on EBAY. THats where I got my dress.....

On a personal note, where is NR Blackpool? Just wondering.

I can't really get a good look at the pic with the flash off the bright hanging thing. I think the pants are flowy with a piece of draped fabric across the waist with dangly silver strands, right :confused:

If so, I'd opt for simple, the pants have enough detail. A fitted tank or capped sleeve stop with a sheen, perhaps in satin. Take the pants with you while you're shopping, to take out the guess work.

I've never seen pants like these, it would be interesting to see a pic on a person or a mannequin.

You can never go wrong with RED. a flowy,toule, red top with a ruffled bodice I think would look GREAT with those pants. Im suprised that youre having trouble finding something,with Prom season and all. You could always look on EBAY. THats where I got my dress.....

On a personal note, where is NR Blackpool? Just wondering.

Thank you funny i am looking the black side top, Ebay is where i got my pants lol both pairs still not sure of shops doing glamour tops proms are mostly dresses. i have searched Ebay till im seeing tops but dont tell the boss.

Blackpool is in lancashire uk the tower and pleasure beach if you not heard of the place.

take care Chrissy

I can't really get a good look at the pic with the flash off the bright hanging thing. I think the pants are flowy with a piece of draped fabric across the waist with dangly silver strands, right :confused:

If so, I'd opt for simple, the pants have enough detail. A fitted tank or capped sleeve stop with a sheen, perhaps in satin. Take the pants with you while you're shopping, to take out the guess work.

I've never seen pants like these, it would be interesting to see a pic on a person or a mannequin.

You got it in one quess i will have too take them with me but its a bind carrying things when shopping hubby wont carry them says its a girl thing,

Archived