Day 2: At Sea

Day 3: Bermuda

Day 4: At Sea

Day 5: St. Thomas

Day 6: At Sea

Day 7: Half Moon Cay

Day 8: At Sea

Day 9: Arrive Boston

All ports should be all-day visits (early am to after sunset) - I get annoyed being at a port for only 5 hours or so. :rolleyes:

Any HAL ship would be fine, I'm sure. :)

Ignore the geography being out of whack with the timing of my dream cruise above, please. :p

I'd like to see a bit different repositioning cruise for Maasdam, between Montreal and Fort Lauderdale in October.

I'd like to see stops for Acadia National Park, New York City overnight, Norfolk, Charleston SC, Port Canaveral.

I'd like to see the 63 day round trip from California to French Polynesia, New Zealand, Australia, and Hawaii during the months of Jan/feb/mar. I cannot go sept/oct. Then, I would book it! I love French Polynesia! I would also like to visit Samoa, and Figi!

I am pretty much doing my dream itinerary on the Grand Voyage South Pacific/Australia/New Zealand!! If I could change it at all I would make it a few days longer with stops at more pacific islands. I just LOVE the south Pacific!!

I would sail round-trip out of either NYC or Boston. The cruise would head north and have multiple ports in Halifax, New Brunswick, Newfoundland/Labrador, Greenland, and Iceland, balanced on the north and south-bound directions. There would also be stops in New England, and plenty of sea days.

Twenty days sounds about right.

I would sail round-trip out of either NYC or Boston. The cruise would head north and have multiple ports in Halifax, New Brunswick, Newfoundland/Labrador, Greenland, and Iceland, balanced on the north and south-bound directions. There would also be stops in New England, and plenty of sea days.

I'd sign up for this, too!

For me it would sailing out of New Orleans, any HAL ship would do, but one of the smaller ones would be best. Fourteen days sailing around the Caribbean, a "cruise to nowhere". It's the lazy sea days we enjoy most. Maybe a day long stop, (or two at most ), but the focus would be the ship and total relaxation. Great weather and a wonderful verandah cabin would add to the experience. Then back to New Orleans.

In my dreams I'm afraid, but if anyone knows if this exists let me know. (We would even consider a different curise line, ((horrors, did I say that!)), if it is offered).

my dream cruise would go along with my dream amount of time I have off and my dream of winning the lottery to pay for it all!

I would love to cruise from Seward AK(anchorage) to the carribean with stops all the way down Alaska coast, Canada Coast, one stop overnight in Los Angeles (reletives to say Hi to), divert to hawaii for a few stops, down to a couple ports in Mexico and then the Panama with at least one stop on the north side of South America then on to the Southern Carribean all the way up to Half Moon Cay....then I would like the ship to turn back and hit all the ports we missed going back the way we came. I would have to say this would take a good six months to do it properly!!

As you can see... I dream big!!!!

I am also for Iceland, Greenland and Newfoundland, but with a 10-12 night option.

Fun Thhread

I would love to drive to Toronto's harbourfront, where I would board which ever lovely Hal ship can fit under any bridge we may encounter as we sail down the mighty St.Lawrence.

Montreal and Quebec city first two ports of call. Setting sail across the Atlantic ,we stop at GreenLand and Iceland. Then after a happy jaunt around the British Isles , we find our way to the Mediterrean, where we enjoy southern France, Italy and the Greek Islands.Turning around we head back toward the Atlantic, checking out North Africa and Spain and the Canary Islands before sailng the open ocean once more.l

Bermuda awaits, south from Bermuda we make our way to the lovely Caribbean. Sailing to as many islands as we can ,before heading up the Eastern seaboard,enjoying New England and the beautiful Canadian maritimes along way. Back down the St.Lawrence we go to Toronto's familiar skyline. Hop in my car and 30 mins later, poof I 'm home.

Yep, that's my dream cruise.!

Love the idea of being able to express dream cruises.

Mine would definitely be a minimum of 2 weeks and follow along the entire perimeter of Italy, starting in Venice and working all the way around (including Sicily), back up the west coast and along the Western Mediterranean until Lisbon.

I also have some of my readers posting their dream itineraries. Got a picture of yourself and a favorite pictre from your HAL cruise? COme on over the the blog, answer 5 questions and I'll post your answers!

My dream would also be a 365 day around the world cruise. Of course, that won't happen but....

I'd love a cruise from Boston that goes to Half Moon for 3 days and then back to Boston. 7 day cruise.:D The glory of the beach!

Very appealing, Ruth...sign me on, too!

I'd like to sail out of the west coast for the Hawaiian Islands, then Cook Islands, then the Soceity Islands, the Marquesas, then to Samoa, Fiji, and on to New Zealand, Australia and the Great Barrier Reef. Then I think I'd like to hit the Orient and see China, Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand. I think about 90 days in all would be great.

"I would sail round-trip out of either NYC or Boston. The cruise would head north and have multiple ports in Halifax, New Brunswick, Newfoundland/Labrador, Greenland, and Iceland, balanced on the north and south-bound directions. There would also be stops in New England, and plenty of sea days. Twenty days sounds about right."

Yup, I'd book on this one too.

I am not so sure what a dream itinerary would be but there are several dream stops I would want to stop off at and thus would heavily think about any cruise that includes:

1. Cape Town, South Africa

2. Reykjavik, Iceland

3. New Zealand (anywhere)

4. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

5. Antarctica

I'll just be happy to see one of these. If I see all five I'll be estactic!

David

Who just was happy to get to Europe in the last few years!

I would take a 365 day cruise that goes to some of the countrys I have missed. I have been to 92 countrys and am trying for 100.I need some of Scandanavia, Western Africa, Northern South America, Cuba, Easter Island,Galapogos, I would also like to revist many of the places I have already visted

Archived