what is the wildest,craziest thing you've ever seen on a cruise?

19stephanie66

June 1996 My Grandmother took me on a Princess cruise out of New Orleans as a college graduation present - just the two of us. We were watching the Newlywed/Not so Newlywed game. Question was "where is the strangest place that you have made whoopi?" and the newlywed BLONDE wife answers "In the butt"!!! Everyone BUSTS up laughing! My grandmother turns to me and says "what did she say?" I couldn't bring myself to tell my grandmother what she said - so I just said "In the bunk" - it worked - she assumed I was referring to the top bed in the cabin. To this day my grandmother still doesn't know the truth!

Thanks for all the laughs!

i still find the funiest thing i have seen was on my first cruise with royal caribbean. Been on two more since, well anyway, we went to the quest game show, and if any of you out there have been to this you know what its like. Well we were sitting there, there was 35 in my party including aunts and uncles , and my parents. the staff asked for the first person to come up with 3 pairs of mens pants, well ill tell you i have NEVER!!:eek: seen so many man drop there pants so fast. including my father and sisters boyfriend, who were in tighty whities. I thought my mom was going to have a heart attack!! any way the night was nicly rounded out with my very macho 19 year old cousin, dressing in his sister clothing to win the best looking mail dressed up like female.(i would post the pictures, because they are that good but he would kill me) It was hillarious seeing these guys running around, so they could win, and mind you they knew in advance that the prices were only KEY CHAINS, AND LANYARDS:D ill tell you what a hoot!!

We played this game too! It was a hoot! My favorite memory was when they asked for a pair of teeth. All the wild crazy people started going around collecting dentures from the older generation's mouths and running them up to the stage! CRAZY!:D

June 1996 My Grandmother took me on a Princess cruise out of New Orleans as a college graduation present - just the two of us. We were watching the Newlywed/Not so Newlywed game. Question was "where is the strangest place that you have made whoopi?" and the newlywed BLONDE wife answers "In the butt"!!! Everyone BUSTS up laughing! My grandmother turns to me and says "what did she say?" I couldn't bring myself to tell my grandmother what she said - so I just said "In the bunk" - it worked - she assumed I was referring to the top bed in the cabin. To this day my grandmother still doesn't know the truth!

Thanks for all the laughs!

Quick thinking!!;)

OMG, I have just read 2 1/2 years of the funniest thread ever!

In October 06 we took a RT SF to the Mex Riv on the Dawn Princess. I like to people watch, and indulge whenever I can. One of the couples I had my eyes on were this gay couple. One was an older, dignified looking gentleman, and his partner was this not-very-young guy with long curly red hair and plastic orange shoes. He was always outrageous and I loved him. One night we went to the buffet for dessert, and as I was standing there wishing for something with fruit, the "sweetheart" walked up. He was a little miffed that there wasn't any fruit tarts. I couldn't resist! :rolleyes: I looked him square in the face, and said, "Honey, you're the only fruit tart on the ship!" His jaw dropped, then he got a huge smile and laughed with me! After that, when I saw him on the ship or in one of the ports, we always laughed at each other!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not entirely sure how I got to this thread, but I've spent the better part of 2 days reading all this. I told a few to my husband and grandparents last night, and they were in stitches. Looking forward to sharing a bit more with my hubby after work tonight...and I think on the weekend I'll sit him down in front of the thread to work his way through! Thanks for all the laughs.

I just spent the better part of a rainy, dreary Kansas day laughing in front of the computer while my kids played, colored and watched cartoons. I can only hope that I will be able to laugh this much on my upcoming cruise!! Thanks to all for sharing these most hilarious stories!

Oh boy! Where do I start?! Reading these I've remembered a few funny things.....

1. While on Grandeur of the Seas, my husband and some of his newly made guy friends were admiring a pretty, young, little thing that couldn't have been more than 20-and her bikini-clad bod proved this.

So-there she was, standing on the ledge around the pool showing them her tattoo on the small of her back when I snuck up behind my husband and peered over his shoulder.

Without missing a beat, he says, "Honey look! A tattoo just like the one you want! I was studying it closely so I knew how to describe it to the tattoo artist!"

(If only I had wanted a tattoo....)

:p

2. Same trip-at our Mexico stop, the cruise had Margaritas on special. After a few of those...Dh gives me the "eye". We race down to our room for a little pre-dinner ..... anyway- at dinner we hear this older couple talking about this couple next door to them. He said, "I thought be was going to kill her she was moaning so loud!"

We kinda laughed, not giving it another thought.....until we bumped into them later that night......while going to our respective rooms!!!!!!! :o

• Like 1

OK so here's one, not great, but it's all I've got!

On my 1st cruise we took Princess to Bermuda. It was a small ship (600 passengers) so we got to know the crew very well and they were all amazingly nice! We spent a lot of time speaking with this one guy (can't remember his name). He was from Argentina and we would talk to him a lot because my father is also from Argentina, comparing histories, etc. He was one of the officers on the ship so he gave us a lot of info.

OK so he's telling us all about his wife and kids back home and how much he misses them, etc. We're thinking "oh how hard it must be for him!" OK~ NOT!!! We go to the beach in St. George and who is there?? Our Argentinian friend but um, what is he doing making out with that blond on the beach?? He didn't say his wife was meeting up with him in Bermuda! :eek:

I learned quickly how these guys get along so well without their wives!

I'll admit I was nieve!

Our first cruise in 2000, I am just a "by nature friendly girl" my dh and I see a couple of our crew members at the Red Onion in AK, I think it would only be polite to buy them a beverage of choice... we start a conversation (keep in mind this is our first cruise) they ask our cabin # (keep in mind our first cruise)!! I tell them!! OMG!!

We get a call in the cabin at around 2:00 am the boys thought it would be a GREAT idea for ME (not dh) to join them for a late party!

OMG!!!

The FUNNY thing is... when the phone rang in the cabin, my loving DH said... it's for you dear...???

FOR #$%^ SAKES!! Who would call our cabin at 2:00 am!!!

We should have said something, but did not.

I don't know if this is one of those you need to be there type things. But my wife and I were on the Ecstasy out of Miami and at the round pool there were about 15-20 young men all college age. They were all in the pool and one yelled go right and they all went right then he yelled left they did this until the water in the pool was swooshing back and forth. It was going all over the deck. Everyone around was rolling laughing. Someone from the boat came and told them to quit. It was harmless fun and we still remember it too this day.

We played this game too! It was a hoot! My favorite memory was when they asked for a pair of teeth. All the wild crazy people started going around collecting dentures from the older generation's mouths and running them up to the stage! CRAZY!:D

My hubby took his mother's dentures RIGHT out of her mouth! And as a former Marine and current State Trooper he is very quick and agile! What a site to see him running with these dentures, even before it registered with the other teams. :)

My parents were about 80 when on a cruise they were playing the 'not so newlywed game.' When asked 'what is the best part of your sex life' during the game, my Dad answered "my imagination." The crowd just roared with laughter. They were celebrities everywhere they went after that.

I think this thread is the best medicine anyone could have. If you have someone "that wasn't spoken of on this thread" that is sick, send them the link. I can tell you, this thread could heal people with the laughter it caused in my house alone.

Thanks

Linda

• 2 weeks later...

My family and I have been enjoying this thread too! Here are a couple of our own:

1. A couple of years ago, after coming down the spiral slide, a friend who was cruising with us said, "Look over there, my husband says that couple is 'getting busy' in the hot tub." I looked, and sure enough, right in the middle of the afternoon activities, the couple were creating waves of their own! I wish I could forget that image! It was so obvious, I don't know why somebody didn't say something to them!

2. While in port at Cozumel (2002) we were on the Pride and returned to the ship for lunch. Suddenly, there was an uproar on the lido deck and many people were moving over to the windows on one side of the ship. It turns out that our lido deck was level with another ship's "sun deck". Those of you who lie out topless know which deck I'm talking about! Anyhow, a gal takes off her top, shimmies out of her bottoms and proceeds to lay out sans suit! The ship nearly tilted with the weight of everybody running over to that side!

3. This same cruise (as #2) was on the Pride and was booked by 800+ gays, lesbians and cross dressers. They were a very nice bunch, but caused my (then 11 & 9 year old) daughters to learn a little life lesson early! We were in the bathroom and a very attractive redhead in a green sequin formal was washing her hands next to us. My eldest daughter, in a whisper that wasn't a whisper, says, "MOM, THAT'S A MAN!!!". I ushered her out of the potty toute de suite, hoping we didn't offend. Hey, everybody deserves a vacation!

I'm sure there are more stories, but these are the ones that come to mind immediately.

My family and I have been enjoying this thread too! Here are a couple of our own:

1. A couple of years ago, after coming down the spiral slide, a friend who was cruising with us said, "Look over there, my husband says that couple is 'getting busy' in the hot tub." I looked, and sure enough, right in the middle of the afternoon activities, the couple were creating waves of their own! I wish I could forget that image! It was so obvious, I don't know why somebody didn't say something to them!

2. While in port at Cozumel (2002) we were on the Pride and returned to the ship for lunch. Suddenly, there was an uproar on the lido deck and many people were moving over to the windows on one side of the ship. It turns out that our lido deck was level with another ship's "sun deck". Those of you who lie out topless know which deck I'm talking about! Anyhow, a gal takes off her top, shimmies out of her bottoms and proceeds to lay out sans suit! The ship nearly tilted with the weight of everybody running over to that side!

3. This same cruise (as #2) was on the Pride and was booked by 800+ gays, lesbians and cross dressers. They were a very nice bunch, but caused my (then 11 & 9 year old) daughters to learn a little life lesson early! We were in the bathroom and a very attractive redhead in a green sequin formal was washing her hands next to us. My eldest daughter, in a whisper that wasn't a whisper, says, "MOM, THAT'S A MAN!!!". I ushered her out of the potty toute de suite, hoping we didn't offend. Hey, everybody deserves a vacation!

I'm sure there are more stories, but these are the ones that come to mind immediately.

I wish there were some more stories. I have only been on one cruise and it was very uneventful. Thanks to all of you for the stories. Please post some more. they keep everyone laughing.

Linda

Good Lord those were funny! Makes me think twice before partaking on the topless deck!:rolleyes: but if your showing them anyway...........:eek: :D I guess a few more viewers wouldn't matter much. Thanks for the laugh.

:D hey i was with u then too mom. that was funny.:D

b

Come on we want more stories.

Linda

well more things have happend on cruises than we can tell. we went on a cruise a few years ago and one of our friends went with us and we were watching the cruise tv of all the camras and we were watching the aft camra and our friend was throwing up off the end of the boat. a few weeks later she found out she was pregnat.

While on the Ecstasy in April 06 as we were leaving port from Galveston, the wife and I had just ventured into the Atrium bar for a sail off cocktail when we heard our names being paged. We went to the pursers desk and were asked if we could assist them with a problem. The ship was totally sold out and they had a couple with a older child that refused to accept a room with a cot. Since our room had a drop down, I thought Carnival was going to ask that we swap rooms. Instead they asked if they could put us in the owners penthouse suite and give the family our room. I immediately asked "how much?" and the head purser said that we would be helping them out. He asked if he could take us up to see if the room would be "acceptable" to us. As we entered the room, I turned and told the wife the suite absolutely was acceptable. Later the purser told me that we were asked as we were Platinum members.

The suite was wonderful and the only thing I wished could have been different was that we were cruising alone and normally cruise in groups and there was none to show it off to and it was only a 5 day cruise. Loved the suite, especially the full privacy glass overlooking the main pool area of the ship.

While on the Ecstasy in April 06 as we were leaving port from Galveston, the wife and I had just ventured into the Atrium bar for a sail off cocktail when we heard our names being paged. We went to the pursers desk and were asked if we could assist them with a problem. The ship was totally sold out and they had a couple with a older child that refused to accept a room with a cot. Since our room had a drop down, I thought Carnival was going to ask that we swap rooms. Instead they asked if they could put us in the owners penthouse suite and give the family our room. I immediately asked "how much?" and the head purser said that we would be helping them out. He asked if he could take us up to see if the room would be "acceptable" to us. As we entered the room, I turned and told the wife the suite absolutely was acceptable. Later the purser told me that we were asked as we were Platinum members.

The suite was wonderful and the only thing I wished could have been different was that we were cruising alone and normally cruise in groups and there was none to show it off to and it was only a 5 day cruise. Loved the suite, especially the full privacy glass overlooking the main pool area of the ship.

AWESOME!!!:cool:

Comment on post: Not funny-Sorry. That is a great upgrade. I was wondering if they didn't fill that cabin what they would do. I was told sometimes there is a butler with it. That would be great to happen at least once. It would be great if you had a big group of people on the cruise with you. At least my age group it would be fun. If they were in their 20s it might be different. I remember some pretty wild parties at that age. I wouldn't want to pay for damages. I got an upgrade but haven't gone on it yet from an A2 to A6. It could change up until the time we get in the room. We'll see.

Linda

• 2 weeks later...
Comment on post: Not funny-Sorry. That is a great upgrade. I was wondering if they didn't fill that cabin what they would do. I was told sometimes there is a butler with it. That would be great to happen at least once. It would be great if you had a big group of people on the cruise with you. At least my age group it would be fun. If they were in their 20s it might be different. I remember some pretty wild parties at that age. I wouldn't want to pay for damages. I got an upgrade but haven't gone on it yet from an A2 to A6. It could change up until the time we get in the room. We'll see.

Linda

HUH? puckered for no reason or does it come naturally?

Anyways, The stories were great and I wish I had something funny to contribute. I'm not sure what story was the funniest as plenty were found in the thread.

Happy Cruising!

Any

HUH? puckered for no reason or does it come naturally?

Anyways, The stories were great and I wish I had something funny to contribute. I'm not sure what story was the funniest as plenty were found in the thread.

Happy Cruising!

Any

I thought this was a thread about funny or crazy stories so this didn't fit but when I look back to the beginning I realize the story fit, I didn't. Thanks for the verbal spanking.

Linda