Fare Went Down

shashi883

I have been checking the fares for my Nov 2009 cruise on CB and noticed the price dropped. I just got off the phone with a Princess rep and sure enough, the price went down $100 per person. She adjusted my account and now my balance due is $126.00. She just made my Friday :o

I have been checking the fares for my Nov 2009 cruise on CB and noticed the price dropped. I just got off the phone with a Princess rep and sure enough, the price went down $100 per person. She adjusted my account and now my balance due is $126.00. She just made my Friday :o

Awesome!! ;)

Yep, it really can pay off to keep a watch on prices. I have gotten 2 reductions for a cruise next March already, and have also gotten them on a couple of past cruises.

The nice thing is that Princess reps are very accomodating about refaring and emailing confirmation that it has been done.

The reps are EXTREMELY accomodating & cooperative on adjusting fares! Twice, our reduced fare apparently crossed below the Trip Insurance premium "band" to a lower premium level, and the rep volunteered to also lower our insurance premium. ken

Archived