4th of July Cruising

henrid

Just booked Conquest June 28 that will have a sea day on July 4. Just wondering if we can expect any special 4th of July activities,fireworks, etc. Anyone have an experience cruising on July 4 with Carnival??

We were on Conquest July 4 in 2005. Since it was a formal night and they had one of the production shows scheduled, the featured performers added a patriotic-themed opening to the show and the CD asked active military and veterans to join him on stage.

The next year we were on Legend on July 4, docked in Tortola BVI. They're not exactly into celebrating the Fourth there.;)

Sailed once over 4th of July & no different than any other day, which especially disappointed me since it is also my wedding anniversay. Possibly had waiters sing God Bless America in the dining room but certainly wasn't memorable if I can't even remember if they did that!

Just remembered...we were on the Legend too. In St. Thomas that day (just looked on my shelf of a picture of us in our 4th of July t-shirts)...no celebration there either.

Archived