Carnival 72 hour sale ?? Huh ???

FlaKrznNubie

LOL I didn't even realize they were having another sale. Guess I need to completely log out to see it like last time.

You know, I stay logged out all the time. Ensures you see everything new each time you visit the site.

For me, I have no need to log into my cruise documents everyday, I know they are there, so I just stay logged out.

It actually works better.....

I booked yesterday and found prices for my cruise to be the same I was tracking for a few weeks. Suspect, as usual, sale only for specific ships, dates, cabins. Felt I was getting fair price so went for it - was also running out of time as we are sailing June 28.

After seeing this thread, I looked on Carnival's website today and saw both an OBC and upgrade available for our sailing. I called Carnival and travel advisor only saw the OBC on her computer screen. I told her what I was seeing online and she was kind enough to go online and then saw what I was showing. She was able to grant both OBC and upgrade. I was thrilled!!! Thank you, one and all, for your help again!! I just love these boards.:D

After seeing this thread, I looked on Carnival's website today and saw both an OBC and upgrade available for our sailing. I called Carnival and travel advisor only saw the OBC on her computer screen. I told her what I was seeing online and she was kind enough to go online and then saw what I was showing. She was able to grant both OBC and upgrade. I was thrilled!!! Thank you, one and all, for your help again!! I just love these boards.:D

Good deal ! Glad the thread helped you !

Yep ! I figured the numbers were just in the wrong column. Leave it to Carnival.

Just poking a little fun at them.

Agreed! :)

But when it comes to Carnival's web site team, it's definitely a bit like 'shooting fish in a barrel'. They are they worst in the industry.

But when it comes to Carnival's web site team, it's definitely a bit like 'shooting fish in a barrel'. They are they worst in the industry.

I've been trying to make payment online for 2 days to no avail. I can't believe it's so hard to GIVE THEM MONEY!

Would someone mind searching mine to see if I'm just missing the rates? I tried a bunch of different ones last night and didnt' see a special on any of them. 6-22-09 on Fantasy our of New Orleans.

I searched on another web site, and see book now and receive a $150 OBC and also a senior rate. Insides start at $529 (might be a 1A), OVs start at $579. Without knowing what you are booked in, cant search for your rate.

Yet, Carnival routinely wins Porthole Magazines "Best Website" Readers Choice Awards ;) So someone must like the site.:p

http://www.porthole.com/html/ReadersChoice/Awards_ReadersChoice2008.htm

Archived