Legend Docking Portside or Starboard?

We were on the Valor in March (same ports of call). We had a Portside balcony and felt that we were able to see much more than being on Starboard. Roatan we docked on our side and Cozumel portside as well! Roatan was the BEST! Tabyana was beautiful!

Does the Legend dock portside or starboard in Cozumel and Roatan or does this vary each time? Our cabin (for the June 7th sailing) is on the port side and my DH wants to know what the view will be when we dock.

Last year in Cozumel we docked starboard side to the dock, which meant that the port side faced town. It really depends on which side of the dock the ship gets.

In Roatan, we docked port side toward the dock, and that side faced the island.

• 1 month later...
Does the Legend dock portside or starboard in Cozumel and Roatan or does this vary each time? Our cabin (for the June 7th sailing) is on the port side and my DH wants to know what the view will be when we dock.

Don't know, we didn't go to Cozumel or Roatan on our May 3rd cruise.

Any recent Legend cruisers have an answer to this? What side of the ship faced the land when you were in Cozumel and Roatan? I realize it hasnt been to Cozumel in a little while.

The ship doesn't have a standard side it docks on, it depends what other ships schedules are, the ocean currents ect... this can change from week to week.

My last experience was Starboard in Cozumel & port in Roatan.

Archived