PG Boarding question

Misha

We got there about 2 pm and were able to board. They sat us in theater with some cold drinks and snacks for a little while as our rooms weren't ready. Not like the Voyager where you can go up to La Veranda and eat lunch. We got in our room right about 3 as I recall.

My husband and I are doing a 3 night pre-stay at the Intercontental in Tahiti. We arranged it through Regent. Does anyone know if you are given a late checkout at the hotel to accomodate a 2:30 or 3:00 boarding on the PG?

Thanks. Linda :-)

You'll have the normal checkout, but they will come and get your luggage and store it for you until you get transferred to the ship. Then you can loll around the pool, etc. Not sure what you would do with your hand luggage if you decided to go off, for example downtown. As with all land arrangements in FP, the transfer from the hotel to the ship is not terribly smooth, but it'll get you there.

Thanks for the info. It's nice to know what to expect. We've stayed at the Intercontenal in the past, but never sailed on the PG. We're really looking forward to returning to FP. We're on the July 29th sailing.

Linda :-)

Archived