Ben Jerry's ? is it Staying or Leaving?

Jimbo

I vaguely remember such a rumor several months ago but don't know what prompted it. Of course anything is possible but until now it hadn't been resurrected , so I don't think any change is imminent. Perhaps the lack of mention of a Ben & Jerry's on Oasis was the basis for the speculation but only time will tell. It isn't high on my things to worry about.;)

Thank you for the prompt reply. Do you happen to know what the charge is?

I don't really recall as we don't eat Ben and Jerry's while on a cruise but, if memory serves me correctly, it didn't seem any different than what I've seen at land based B&J's. I'm thinking in the $3 to $5 range but, again, I really don't ever go there.

The reason I ask is because we are in the Moo Moo Suite in Januaury 2010 and if Ben and Jerry's isn't there by then, then it isn't worth it to keep that cabin. If that is the case we can look for another cabin now. Most likely in a higher category.

Jimbo:)

Bill you don't worry about nothing do you?:rolleyes:

Jimbo:D

I try not to, Jimbo. As someone wrote: Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff".;) Besides, if Ben and Jerry's has been replaced by the time you sail, they will probably remove the cow from your view as well.:)

Besides, if Ben and Jerry's has been replaced by the time you sail, they will probably remove the cow from your view as well.:)

Now that would be a ashame, then we would just have a regular PR.......and if that is the case we would have grounds for a total refund for the cruise.;)

I'm not really sure there is a thing called a peace pop on a rccl ship, everytime and I mean every time we have went to use the coupon they say they don't have any left and end up just giving a scoop of any kind of ice cream we want.

Works for us:D

• 1 month later...

Archived