**Possible Cruise Critic Group Cruise** Amsterdam - August 23, 2010?

LEtue

A wedding! How exciting! Congratulations Linda!

Vada

Yes, it is very exciting! The family is all assembled and the rehearsal dinner is tonight.

We are all going to need a rest when this is over :D

I would so like to join you!! I've done two Alaska cruises and one 2-week motorhome adventure. We were in Homer late May 2007 and it was rainy and windy the entire 3 days. Hoping for better weather next time, but you never know. Kodiak is a big draw for me, but really short stay there. I am so ready to go back!! Laurie

I would so like to join you!! I've done two Alaska cruises and one 2-week motorhome adventure. We were in Homer late May 2007 and it was rainy and windy the entire 3 days. Hoping for better weather next time, but you never know. Kodiak is a big draw for me, but really short stay there. I am so ready to go back!! Laurie

Laurie, I hope you decide to join us when we get pricing and the go ahead from Cruise Critic! We're all anxious to hear something so stay tuned :D

Hey everyone! Good news today :D

I got a email from Laura and she is on vacation for a week but she will get pricing for us as soon as she gets back. So we have to patient for a little while yet but she is very happy to see a HAL group cruise on such a great itinerary!

Have a great weekend everyone!

For those of you who live in South Central Ontario, CAA has a group package in place for the sailing on the 23rd that includes a bathrobe, Pinnacle dinner, a wine package, and a SBC. This might just be what the doctor ordered for me. :)

I love this itinerary but due to my work schedule I would be more interested in either the August 9 or August 23 sailing. Looks like I may have to book this one on my own. :(

Originally, I was the only one that voted for the August 23 date....

Other than the one response I saw for the September 6 date - everyone wanted May. I will go back and review the votes!

Not everyone! :D

That's true you did indicate July :) I should have said most votes fell in May and the shoulder season sailings will offer the best pricing.

I hope you change your mind and when we are ready to go you will be ready to commit too! We would love to have you join us :D

I'll not be going in May. If I don't go to Europe again I will be booking this cruise, but for the summer.

Okay Ruth. I always consider the first two weeks in June as summer ;)

Archived