Possible group cruise B2B - Part 2 - Miracle - February 7, 2011

Luckysll

I think it will be a while before we hear from Laura. Depends on how busy she is.

As for names, we were the Panamaniacs and had suggested a few possible names, but I don't think we had one picked out yet. Here are the ones we have so far:

Panamaniacs Miracle Boomerang

Panamanics B2B Boomerang Miracle

Panamaniacs B2 the Caribbean (the seas will never be the same)

The Miraculous Panamaniacs

Panamaniacs II: Miracles Happen

We can always use some more suggestions. :D

I think it will be a while before we hear from Laura. Depends on how busy she is.

As for names, we were the Panamaniacs and had suggested a few possible names, but I don't think we had one picked out yet. Here are the ones we have so far:

Panamaniacs Miracle Boomerang

We can always use some more suggestions. :D

Here's a couple more suggestions:

Miracle Maniacs

Back-to-back Maniacs

Wow these are so great!!! It will be hard for you to chose!

Hi Robin

I know the "Part 1" thread seems to be getting the most postings, and people have mentioned only having one roll call for the B2B, but I don't see how it can work, especially for those people just doing the 2nd half of the B2B.

Once we get official status, since each portion of the B2B is considered a separate cruise requiring separate deposits and with separate onboard events, etc., there will have to be 2 threads on the main Carnival forum.

Good morning part 2ers :D.

While there are a lot of us doing the full B2B, anyone is welcome to join in for just this cruise. You don't have to do the full B2B.

February is a great time to cruise and get away from winter.

Hi Sandy,

Just felt sorry for this "forgotten" leg. I think "the hysterical Miracle, panamaniacs revenge" was another name. for this group. We may end up with a name for each leg also. Getting anxious to get going!!

Hi Ann.

This second half doesn't get much attention, does it? That's one of the reasons I don't want to do one roll call for both cruises, since people will think if it says "B2B" that they have to do both.

I'm also ready to do this trip......can't wait to meet up with all the Panamaniacs again.

Laura should be getting back from her cruise tomorrow, and she'll likely have a bit of work catching up, so I'm hoping we hear something by the end of next week. If not, I'll send another email to her.

I'm sure once we are "official" there will be more people signing up.

Laura should be getting back from her cruise tomorrow, and she'll likely have a bit of work catching up, so I'm hoping we hear something by the end of next week. If not, I'll send another email to her.

I'm sure once we are "official" there will be more people signing up.

Sandy,

Don't expect to hear from Laura until sometime tomorrow but we are gettign anxious. Are we there yet?

Sandy,

Don't expect to hear from Laura until sometime tomorrow but we are gettign anxious. Are we there yet?

It will be fun to have Paul doing the countdown again once we're official. :D

Just finished booking my British Isle cruise and air for this summer!!!
Now I am ready to book this cruise both legs.
Leave Monday for Alaska. I will be in your neck of the woods Sandy on the 22nd!:D
Robin

[quote name='Tallcruiser']Just finished booking my British Isle cruise and air for this summer!!!
Now I am ready to book this cruise both legs.
Leave Monday for Alaska. I will be in your neck of the woods Sandy on the 22nd!:D
Robin[/quote]

That British Isles cruise should be very nice. I almost did the Splendor's Baltic cruise last August, but had to cancel. One day I'll get there. :D

I hope you have a wonderful Alaska cruise next week. It's too bad you won't be able to get over here, but we'll catch up again on the B2B.

Wow.....found the poor little Part 2 post way back on Page 8!! :( It must be getting a complex. :D

I've sent off an email to Laura to find out what's happening with the request for official group status. I'll keep you posted.

[quote name='Luckysll']Wow.....found the poor little Part 2 post way back on Page 8!! It must be getting a complex.

I've sent off an email to Laura to find out what's happening with the request for official group status. I'll keep you posted.[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=seagreen]Although I will be booking the whole b2b I feel like leg 2 has become the forgotten step child :(:p There has to some of you going on the 2nd half of the cruise!!!;) where are you?[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=seagreen]Robin:D[/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3]Haven't heard back from Laura yet, but there are several groups looking to be official, so Laura is probably quite busy. I'll send another email out, but I guess we'll just have to wait a bit more.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Of course, you know, good things come to those who wait. :D[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]So......in the meantime......let's keep this thread front and center with some chatter.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]And, how about a name for our group? [/SIZE][SIZE=3]Here are the ones mentioned so far:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Panamaniacs Miracle Boomerang
[/SIZE][SIZE=3]Miracle Maniacs
Back-to-back Maniacs[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Any other suggestions? Or should we vote on them now?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][/SIZE]

• 3 weeks later...
I heard back from Laura and she is checking out pricing for us, so once we get that, we will be "official". :D

For those people only doing the second half of the B2B, please check out the "Part 1" thread that is getting most of the posts. Once we are official, there will be one new thread for the full B2B and not separate posts for each half.

This is going to be a great cruise.

Archived