Boarding time

nooosey

Just received documents for Journey May 2nd from Venice.

Boarding time is stated as no earlier than 15:00 hrs, does anyone know if this is accurate or can one usually board earlier and have lunch.

Hi Nooosey !

I have not sailed Azamara in Europe, but in the Caribbean, you can typically board 2-3 hours earlier than the time printed in the documents, and have a buffet lunch. I'm sure other Cruise Critic Members will post, and confirm if this is the same in Europe. Enjoy your Cruise !

I sailed from Rome last May but did not board unitl after 2pm becuase I went on the ship's city tour (it was very good by the way). Others said they were able to board as early as 1030-11am and enjoy a nice lunch. The ship is beautiful and the crew very accomadating. We loved the cruise and I'm sure you will too. Have a great trip.

Cathy

You can usually board easily from 12noon and although your room may not be ready until 1.30pm-2pm, you probably won't be too early for your welcome aboard and glass of bubbly, the offer to take your carry ons to be delivered to your room (we usually keep ours as that's where the valuables are) and the invitation to go to the Windows Cafe for lunch in the meantime. The public areas are also available for you to relax in.

Lynne

Archived