How many ships in Santorini June 20, 2009

Can anyone tell me how to find out how many ships will be in Santorini on June 20 - and what time they will arrive? I used to check with Cruisecal, but I would like to avoid paying for info that I might find elsewhere for free.

Thanks for your help.

Donia

kingart55, how about June 8? (Hopefully, I have provided some helpful advice on this board for you these past months).:)

Also, hopefully, you will not get inundated like that poor soul who has a spreadsheet for restaurants in Venice!

Regardless, have a nice day.

Insignia, Nautica, Windstar,

I only know what I see at cruisett

Thanks anyway; cruisereport.com is even more complete that cruisett. (I thought you had a subscription to cruisecal, the most comprehensive one.)

Thanks anyway; cruisereport.com is even more complete that cruisett. (I thought you had a subscription to cruisecal, the most comprehensive one.)

Looks like you need to check both of them! Cruisereport.com has no ships in Athens on the day we'll be there - and Cruisett has two. I don't need to know badly enough to pay cruisecal - so I'll just keep checking both the others. Doesn't really matter anyway - except to maybe get me out of bed and off the ship a little earlier!

Thanks for the good info.

D.

Unfortunately, these sites don't always cover the smaller cruise lines such as Pullmantur or Louis, which has ships in frequently. Search this site-santorini cruiseboats webcam. Sadly, it only covers one month at a time, so you'll have to wait until June. At least you can see what's there now! Remember that Greece will be about 8hrs ahead of East US time.-jocap.

Archived