Forfeiting The Right To Complain!

Remember smoke is hazardious to your health and everyone around you. Just think if you dont smoke you will get to cruise an extra 10 or more years. Unless you get it by a bus or something while in the Bahamas. : :

Go talk on a smoking-non smoking web-site.

Here's one: "I really wanted a 5 course meal, but I only got 4..."

Oh, I saw that! That's a fresh one.

What I want to know is, what is the 5th course supposed to be? We got appetizers, soup or salad, main course, dessert. What did I not get? I WANT A REFUND!

LeeAnne

My all time favorite is " I didn't know you had to tip the room steward and the dining room staff!" :eek:

While on CCL, it always amazed me to see the people at the pursers desk demanding the tips to be taken off their account. Please....If you read your documents you get before cruising, it clearly states the tipping guideline.

ok....will get off the box now...:D

• 3 weeks later...
complaining :

What do you mean my toddler can't wear swimmies in the pool?

Then there is always the "My child is a very mature 7 year old. What do you mean she is not welcome in the adult only solarium? She is very well behaved."

How about:

"I gained 10 pounds because I couldn't pass up all that food and had to try all the desserts"

"I spent $300 on spa products because I couldn't say no"

"The vodka I smuggled in a Listerine bottle leaked all over my suitcase"

"The waiter I didn't tip gave me a nasty look on departure day- I knew he had a bad attitude all along"

This really happened aboard Mariner at the repeaters party. Apparently some guy didn't get that stupid chocolate left on his pillow and thought that RCI had terminated the policy. When Captain Johnny started talking questions folks were asking him some really interesting stuff about the cruise line and life at sea as a ship's captain as well as ship board operations. Suddenly this dork pipes up and asks "why the stewards are no longer leaving chocolate on the pillows at night." The captains answer was "They are."

Here you have a ship's captain spending time with you that he doesn't have to and he has to be bothered with such trivia. I actually felt embarassed.

Oh, I saw that! That's a fresh one.

What I want to know is, what is the 5th course supposed to be? We got appetizers, soup or salad, main course, dessert. What did I not get? I WANT A REFUND!

LeeAnne

Well, a seven course meal is a hotdog and a six pack of beer. Since you can't eliminate the main course, I can only assume that a five course meal is a hotdog and four beers.

Archived