Alcohol on Mariner

Very few top shelf brands are not included. I know there is a single malt scotch available (don't know the name -- I'm not a scotch drinker) -- Grey Goose & Chopin are their best (in my opinion) vodka -- they also have Skyy, Absolut, Stoly, etc. The only area I feel their selection is a weak is in tequila.

They will make ANY drink that you wish with ingreidients they have. They put Godiva chocolate liquer in my chocolate martini -- we have even typed up little index cards with ingredients for special drinks that we like. No problem!

If you do a search on the Regent thread for alcohol or drink menu, you'll probably find one - it has been posted previously.

Cheers!

Got off the Navigator in late March.

They gave us Canadian Club & Stoly Vodka.

Grey Goose was not on the list.

Perhaps two separate topics are involved here----the bottles you order for your room setup (fairly limited as Jim speaks of) vs. the type of alcohol that is available for no extra charge at the bars (as Dave posted)? :confused:

Just a thought.

Perhaps two separate topics are involved here----the bottles you order for your room setup (fairly limited as Jim speaks of) vs. the type of alcohol that is available for no extra charge at the bars (as Dave posted)? :confused:

Just a thought.

Ah, didn't clarify, sorry.

I meant at the bars, for dinner, etc. Not in the room (well, unless we *order* a specialty drink for room service)

Got off the Navigator in late March.

They gave us Canadian Club & Stoly Vodka.

Grey Goose was not on the list.

Interesting:confused: We got off the Navigator March 6th -- had Grey Goose in our suite -- drank Grey Goose and Chopin in the lounges. Really hope things didn't change 3 weeks.

Interesting:confused: We got off the Navigator March 6th -- had Grey Goose in our suite -- drank Grey Goose and Chopin in the lounges. Really hope things didn't change 3 weeks.

From RSSC website: (Already Booked Section) Butler Request Form:

"In-Suite Beverage Selection

For your enjoyment, we invite you to choose up to two complimentary bottles from the standard selection or one complimentary bottle from the premium selection. Guests in Master Suites, Grand Suites, Mariner, Navigator & Voyager Suites may choose up to four standard or two premium bottles with our compliments. All soft drinks will be replenished daily."

We are in a Horizon Suite this coming June, so it appears, being the Vodka drinkers that we are, we can have either one bottle of GG and the like, or two bottles of Absolut/Stoli/Smirnoff in our suite. Higher level suites get more of the really good stuff for their in-suite setup.

btw, TravelCat, I used to live in Bellingham. I really miss it---beautiful! (And congrats on surpassing 2000 posts!)

Cheers!

I suspect you have be above a PH to get a larger liquor allotment, although I'm not sure since we hardly touch our liquor now that the cruises are all-inclusive, so I've never had occasion to ask for more.

But the butler form still states two normal, one premium bottle. I've been a visitor in an OS once, and they seemed to have an entire bar, including multiple bottles of premium champagnes.

From RSSC website: (Already Booked Section) Butler Request Form:

"In-Suite Beverage Selection

For your enjoyment, we invite you to choose up to two complimentary bottles from the standard selection or one complimentary bottle from the premium selection. Guests in Master Suites, Grand Suites, Mariner, Navigator & Voyager Suites may choose up to four standard or two premium bottles with our compliments. All soft drinks will be replenished daily."

We are in a Horizon Suite this coming June, so it appears, being the Vodka drinkers that we are, we can have either one bottle of GG and the like, or two bottles of Absolut/Stoli/Smirnoff in our suite. Higher level suites get more of the really good stuff for their in-suite setup.

btw, TravelCat, I used to live in Bellingham. I really miss it---beautiful! (And congrats on surpassing 2000 posts!)

Cheers!

Now I understand why your posts indicate that you live in Texas (for now):D yes -- it's beautiful here.

We have been mostly in Penthouse suites (when it includes the upgrade to Bus. Class air) and pre-order the bottle of GG. However, on the Mariner last May, we were in a "D" category suite -- asked the Stewardess for a bottle of GG-- it was delivered in a short period of time.

Thanks for reminding us of the beverages on the Butler form. We were in a Navigator suite in February -- we couldn't access the Butler form due to the computer problems. When we arrived in the suite, there was a bottle of GG, a bottle of gin and a bottle of something else (not top shelf). We rarely have a drink in our suite -- would much rather be in the lounge with other passengers.

P.S. Don't know how I got to 2,000 posts -- but, it is less than 1 per day since the day I joined. I really do enjoy CC.;)

Archived