3 cruise tourists (women) arrested here in Curacao !

caribbeanboy

Just last year we heard of a drug bust on our ship docking in san francisco. The dea dogs came on board and found their way rather fast to a ba cabin. Cabin was occupied by two women in their seventies. They found several k's of coke. Yes the two ladies were mules. They both were widows who had spent all their money on medical bills for their late husbands. Somehow they were recruited by a gang to transport drugs from the panama to victoria then to seattle. Both these ladies were charged. Neither one of these ladies had so much as a traffic ticket before this journey into the criminal world.

That's the ticket. Run out of money. Either let the state pay for your "Retirement" or use the profits of being a mule for your "Retirement"

Three women who arrived on the Norwegian Spirit Sunday morning were arrested after the narcotics officers found 11kgs of cocaine in their cabin.The 3 ladies all live in Pittsburgh and are 18,28 and 39 years old.

Two Jamaican men were also arrested but they didn't arrive on the ship but were already here on the island. They assume the Jamaican men gave the ladies the drugs for transportation.

Lightweights these pensioners did 27kg

http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_21147.shtml

Which ship did a TA from Brazill with Cadiz as a port?

this link reports crockery sets and false legs made out of coke.

http://www.seniorsworldchronicle.com/2009/04/spain-cruise-ship-pensioners-were-drug.html

I think I will have to ask NCL for a refund. Nothing exciting like this ever happens on a cruise we are on. The closest we have been to this was on the Star, Nov 07, Mex Riv cruise. We were walking down the hallway to our cabin when Doug said.."do you smell that? I smell pot". Someone was smoking it in their cabin. I had a bad cold so I didn't smell anything.

I think I will have to ask NCL for a refund. Nothing exciting like this ever happens on a cruise we are on. The closest we have been to this was on the Star, Nov 07, Mex Riv cruise. We were walking down the hallway to our cabin when Doug said.."do you smell that? I smell pot". Someone was smoking it in their cabin. I had a bad cold so I didn't smell anything.

Terry - Ever take a Princess cruise after they've gone to Jamaica? Hmm... you want to have a pot smelling ship that's the way you'll get high is just being in the corridors! The 10-day Coral Princess cruise with the first stop in Jamaica smelled so bad of pot the rest of the cruise. Every time we call in Jamaica it smells like pot somewhere onboard thereafter. Somehow people get it back on the ship without being detected. However, it's Jamaica... need I say more? Thankfully cruise lines with any sort of brain are realizing that island is not worth the tourist dollars. :D Princess being the latest to pull out of there and NCL rarely calls there (thankfully and another reason why I LOVE NCL)!!!

Great, now it's NCLs fault that you had a cold ;) ;) LOL

Archived