Tux rental - long cruise

MGnut

We will be taking a 30 day Ruby Grand Med Transatlantic cruise this fall. Th cruise was booked as a single cruise - not as a B2B - even though it is also sold as two separate cruises. I might be interested in renting a tux, but not if I am charged for two rentals. Has anybody done this, or can anyone confirm that I will only pay a single rental fee ($ as in the Princess info)?

http://www.cruiselineformal.com/cf_pages/

Why not call them and get the answer straight from the horse's mouth? Here's the info.:

Contact Information( Monday - Friday 8:00am-12:00pm EST and 1:00pm-5:00pm EST )

Toll Free Customer Service: 1 800 551-5091 (U.S. and Canada)

International guests please call: +1 305 252 6565

Please post the answer when you get it so others have that information too. Thanks! ;)

http://www.cruiselineformal.com/cf_pages/

Why not call them and get the answer straight from the horse's mouth? Here's the info.:

Contact Information( Monday - Friday 8:00am-12:00pm EST and 1:00pm-5:00pm EST )

Toll Free Customer Service: 1 800 551-5091 (U.S. and Canada)

International guests please call: +1 305 252 6565

Please post the answer when you get it so others have that information too. Thanks! ;)

Good point. However after watching these CC forum threads, I have come to trust the other posters more than the Princess customer service people. However I am also having my TA check for me. I just thought I'd see if anyone has had a similar issue before. And the search I tried did not answer my question.

We will be taking a 30 day Ruby Grand Med Transatlantic cruise this fall. Th cruise was booked as a single cruise - not as a B2B - even though it is also sold as two separate cruises. I might be interested in renting a tux, but not if I am charged for two rentals. Has anybody done this, or can anyone confirm that I will only pay a single rental fee ($ as in the Princess info)?

I don't know about the 30 day but for the 12 day Med. cruise the rental is for the entire cruise. This is much better for us as my teen is still growing and it's a lot less to pack. I would check with Princess tho for that length of cruise.

Archived