Anybody hearing about C.Triumph, May 3rd?

honeycutt264

This was posted yesterday...

Miami - April 28th 5:00 PM

We have decided to cancel all calls at Mexican ports for all current sailings and all voyages departing on Thursday, April 30th through Monday, May 4th. In many cases, we will be able to substitute the cancelled call with an alternative port. Additionally, we are working on alternatives for those itineraries impacted by this decision. Full details will be available by 5pm tomorrow.

If you are on the Western, you will not be going to Mexico by this....

Carnival has been saying since yesterday they will announce the new ports some time after 5 pm today. I guess you knew that, since you say you will be gone. Just check back after 5 pm when you are able?

I think the posting on the website says "by 5:00 pm" today. I am "assuming" it is 5:00 eastern?

We are set to sail May 3rd on Carnival's Triumph. Anybody hear anything about changes in the itinerary yet? I'll be working through the 5:00 hour and would love to find out sooner today.

Thanks!

I want to know abouth the changes! see you on board:)

We are set to sail May 3rd on Carnival's Triumph. Anybody hear anything about changes in the itinerary yet? I'll be working through the 5:00 hour and would love to find out sooner today.

Thanks!

It is going to Belize instead of Cozumel:)

Yeah, You are right and I'm pretty happy because the Carnival Cruise I am going on is redirecting us to Canada, I've never been to Canada, I'm going on the Carnival Splendor. I hope you have fun on your cruise, I will be leaveing on my cruise May 3rd but i do have to leave on saterday because I have to drive to California.

Archived