Rc'd Latitudes upgrade certificate from last cruise

flashdog_1

I had bought a future cruise credit while aboard Dawn in January. I have already booked with the certificate. Then I receive the "bonus" upgrade certificate. Called NCL

BTW my PCC has left the company, AGAIN! That's the 2nd one in less than a year! And they both were so nice!

Was told I was already in the highest balcony category. I explained that they could just bill me down one category and let me keep my same cabin. So she said I could mail it in and see if that worked. Very unenthusiastic clerk. I was not compelled to ask if she'd be my PCC.

Has this worked for anyone else?

1) Use the courtesy 1 category upgrade certificate, keep your current booking but be charged a few $ less for final payment?

2) found a good PCC who stays with the company? Thanks

I also had similar instance if you are talking about the postcard they send you saying you will be upgraded to highest category in the class (excluding minis and above) or get $25 credit.

I had booked highest inside and then sent card in to NCL per instructions and never got the $25.

I also had similar instance if you are talking about the postcard they send you saying you will be upgraded to highest category in the class (excluding minis and above) or get $25 credit.

I had booked highest inside and then sent card in to NCL per instructions and never got the $25.

Poo! The agent said if they wouldn't or couldn't do it they'd send me back the card! Live and learn. Mine didn't say highest category in class, just a one category upgrade. Thanks for responding.

Worked for us. I sent it in and since I had already booked the highest balcony, I was rebated the price difference for the next level below. Booked a BA and was given the difference down to a BB, about 85 dollars. Kept the original booked cabin too.

Now the Sun was cancelled to Alaska in 2010 so switched the whole works over to the pearl and got a $1000 OBC for the change. BA cabins on the Pearl were about $300 difference per person! Price protected by NCL..... Thank You

How do you get a bonus upgrade certificate? I bought a future cruise certificate last month while we were on the Jewel. Does everyone get an upgrade card? Thanks

I did NOT get one after my first cruise last year, but got one this year. I'd read here on cruise critic that they did this and wondered why I hadn't received one.

BTW I bought a cruise reward certificate on both cruises, so that doesn't seem to have anything to do with it.

How do you get a bonus upgrade certificate? I bought a future cruise certificate last month while we were on the Jewel. Does everyone get an upgrade card? Thanks

NCL mailed a card to me after each of my three cruises. I throw them away since they appear to be of little or no value, as evidenced by this thread. Buying a future cruise credit seems to have no bearing on NCL mailing this card.

I did NOT get one after my first cruise last year, but got one this year. I'd read here on cruise critic that they did this and wondered why I hadn't received one.

BTW I bought a cruise reward certificate on both cruises, so that doesn't seem to have anything to do with it.

Hmm ...thanks. All I have received so far is a card from my PCC looking for more bookings......that and at least 4 phone calls and many emails....lol.

Poo! The agent said if they wouldn't or couldn't do it they'd send me back the card! Live and learn. Mine didn't say highest category in class, just a one category upgrade. Thanks for responding.

Good luck in getting it back, I'm still waiting!:(

I had bought a future cruise credit while aboard Dawn in January. I have already booked with the certificate. Then I receive the "bonus" upgrade certificate. Called NCL

BTW my PCC has left the company, AGAIN! That's the 2nd one in less than a year! And they both were so nice!

Was told I was already in the highest balcony category. I explained that they could just bill me down one category and let me keep my same cabin. So she said I could mail it in and see if that worked. Very unenthusiastic clerk. I was not compelled to ask if she'd be my PCC.

Has this worked for anyone else?

1) Use the courtesy 1 category upgrade certificate, keep your current booking but be charged a few $ less for final payment?

2) found a good PCC who stays with the company? Thanks

Hi,

We met last year on the Majesty. I have a great PCC. Drop me an email and I'll send you his coordinates.

Hope all is well,

Naomi

naomin@rogers.com

Archived