Crown Princess / Norway - Photos?

Hi..Does anyone have any photographs of their trip from the North Cape/Norwegian Fjords that they are willing to share? Interested in seeing shore excursion photos of scenery so that I can plan my tour choices accordingly and photos of the Crown Princess if possible. Thank you and have a nice day! :D

We haven't been to North Cape, but we've been to all of your other ports. Here are the links to our photos, and a brief summary of what we did/saw in each port:

Stavanger - Gamle Stavanger, Stavanger Cathedral, Valberg Guard Tower, historic waterfront; (also visited the Petroleum Museum, but uploaded no photos)

Geiranger - Sail-in from Hellesylt, Fjord views from Vesterås Farm, Hike to Storseterfossen, Views from Løsta overlook

Trondheim - Nidaros Cathedral, Gamle Bybro & Bryggen waterfront, Sverresborg Trøndelag Folk Museum

Tromsø - Arctic Cathedral, Views from Mt. Storsteinen (cable car), Mack Brewery Tour, Seal Feeding at the Polaria Arctic Center

Flåm - I just realized that I never uploaded the photos from our weekend trip to Flåm! That was almost 2 years ago now! I guess that needs to go on my to-do list! But there are a few photos with the descriptions in my blog post about the trip: Flåmsbana railroad, Nærøyfjord ferry to Gudvangen, Bus from Gudvangen

Bergen - Gamle Bergen open-air museum, Troldhaugen, Bryggen, Sail-out. I also have a blog post from another trip, when we visited the Hanseatic Museum, Fløibanen funicular, and Natural History Museum.

Archived