beverages on navigator

Just wondering, last time on Navigator we had only beer, water, soft drinks in our cabin. We were on H catorgory.

Are we able to ask for champagne, wine etc. for our cabin fridge? Or is it only available to cabins with butlers etc.

Absolutely request it. Ask your cabin stewardess. Or, call room service and order appetizers and bubbly at cocktail hour. Or, call room service and order a couple bottles of wine to go with your en suite dinner. You should not have any issues getting these in your standard cabin. I have never had a butler and never had a problem getting these things in cabin.

Debbie

As you go to your cabin your Stewardess or Steward will show up to introduce themselves. At that time they will ask you for any requests. If you would like liquor for your cabin they will show you a sheet with what is available and bring it sometime that day. I always ask to have the import beer removed from the frig and Bud Light put in. (I know I'm weird but don't like imports).

We were in an F cabin last year and had no problem getting champagne. We'd add it to our breakfast request that we hung outside out door the night before. BTW...we were never asked about specific requests. I'm sure we could have asked, but we weren't offered.

Archived