Reservation for 8 at Chops

I think I read somewhere that they only allow online reservations for up to 6 people at Chops. Our cruise isn't until 9/4 so I can't go online and try it. Will they allow you to make reservations for 8 over the phone or via email? Is this something the concierge can help us with?

It will be a birthday party for a member of our group and he really wants to have dinner at Chops.

Thanks for any help.

I think I read somewhere that they only allow online reservations for up to 6 people at Chops. Our cruise isn't until 9/4 so I can't go online and try it. Will they allow you to make reservations for 8 over the phone or via email? Is this something the concierge can help us with?

It will be a birthday party for a member of our group and he really wants to have dinner at Chops.

Thanks for any help.

Reservations open on-line for specialty restaurants about 30 days out. The on-line system will only allow reservations for up to 6. You have 2 choices....if you are in a suite (grand suite or above) you can ask the concierge to assist you. The second would be to make 2 separate reservations...one for 6 and one for 2....you may have a problem getting both for the same exact time as the on-line reservations are very limited....if so just make them for a half hour apart and when you board the ship make way to the restaurant you choose and explain....you shouldn't have any problems combining the 2 together. I would suggest the latter choice as it will lock your reservation in...a group of 8 will not be the easiest if they get pretty booked up before the concierge makes his way to arranging it.

I needed a reservation for 7 last Feb. I made a reservation for 6 online and then went to Chops (actually Portofino's but same diff) as soon as we boarded the ship and asked if we could change it to 7 people. It was not a problem at all.

I needed a reservation for 7 last Feb. I made a reservation for 6 online and then went to Chops (actually Portofino's but same diff) as soon as we boarded the ship and asked if we could change it to 7 people. It was not a problem at all.

I did the same thing except we went from 5 to 7.

Archived