Door Signs

ocut

Who makes them? We went on a cruise last summer and found a thread somewhere i can not remember where i saw it. so we made door signs and put them on the door to our cabin, graet way to find the cabin after a long day. 14 days till we cruise on the Sensation yippie going to make door signs again. Anyone else do this?

We're going to make one for our honeymoon cruise that says honeymooners

and also have my cruise critic name so I can find my fellow roll call people.

I came across two of these door signs on a RCCL ship....

NewlyWeds-82.jpg

Who makes them? We went on a cruise last summer and found a thread somewhere i can not remember where i saw it.

so we made door signs and put them on the door to our cabin,

great way to find the cabin after a long day. ===> I just go by numbers. Easy! ;)

14 days till we cruise on the Sensation yippie going to make door signs again.

Anyone else do this?

Check here...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=868538

for an entire thread devoted to the subject

Here are a couple I've done....I will always decorate my door...I just think it's fun!:D One was for the John Heald cruise that sailed out of New Orleans close to Mardi Gras and the other was a girls getaway...I just arranged the little fish like a wreath on the door.

nola055.jpg

door.jpg

We did for our last cruise. It was my dad's 50th bday and there were about 15 of us.

Justin made up signs for all the doors (except my parents') that had the ship and "Big Guy's 50th Birthday Cruise!" on them. We had them printed and laminated at Staples and taped them to the door with packing tape.

For my parents we bought a big piece of oak tag and wrote "Happy 50th Birthday!!" on it. Then we left plenty of space for writing, taped a box of cheap pens to the top and left instructions to leave a message (which plenty of people did, including a bunch of people we didn't know, which was awesome!).

Don't ask me how we did NOT take any pictures of it lol.

Everyone's door decorations are awesome! I can't wait to do mine.

Last time we were in a little hallway with only one other cabin so we couldn't get lost. Now that we're going to be on the actual hallway, I'm going to need something to tell me which room is mine.

Our first cruise is coming up...excuse me while I squeal...there..done. Everytime I think how close it is I go nuts.

Anyway.. we have been on our Roll Call since we booked last Oct I think and have met some awesome folks! One of these awesome people..Hey Cindy! said she would make us and others a door sign! I am very excited about that. And very grateful.

Ya'll are pretty cool:cool:

Peace

RoxAnne

On our last cruise, we sailed on hubby's birthday, and came back on our anniversary, so I made us a door sign for both events. The top 1/2 was devoted to hubby's birthday and had pictures of him as a little boy and a recent photo. The bottom 1/2 was devoted to our anniversary and had our wedding photo on it. I added streamers to the whole thing and "sneaked" it on in my carry-on bag. Hubby was pleasantly surprised. :)

This weekend, we're taking a Mothers' Day cruise on the Glory. YAY! I have pretty fish cut-outs that I picked up from the dollar store for both our room and my mom's room across the hall. As we speak, my 3-year-old daughter is decorating our "Happy Mothers' Day" signs with ColorWonders finger paint. :)

Archived