Past cruisers party and kids?

disneygal65

We have cruised Carnival before but our kids haven't. Will they still be able to go to the repeaters party with us? Obviously, they won't be consuming;) and it might not even be an issue as they might have other things they want to do in Camp Carnival but I'd like to know beforehand what our options are.:)

If they're in your cabin, then I think they are included in your invitation....it would simply be rude if they weren't! That being said, I'm pretty sure there are other places they'd rather be---it's not a very "lively" time, especially for kids or those not drinking!!!

We went to the past guest party last year with our son, who was 4 at the time. It was in the auditorium and they had appetizers and drinks on trays. The wait staff walked around with the food/drinks. It was family oriented, and was short, about an hour or so with video presentations and stuff. And yes, it was about 4pm in the evening before dinner.

Our son went to Camp a lot but we took him with us to the party and it was no problem.

Angela

:)Thanks everyone for all the information. I appreciate it. We are really looking forward to this trip with the kids. We're a little nervous about being on a smaller boat as we are used to doing the really large ones but we figured a shorter 5 day cruise would be better to introduce the kids to cruising and see if they enjoy it as much as we do:D

Thanks again

Karen

Archived