How many would like a pacific northwest cruise throughout the year?

Personally, living on the West Coast we would love it if RCCL or another cruise line would continue to do the West coast sailing up to Victoria and back to LA throughout the year or at least more often than it is usuallly done which is northbound in May and southbound in September due to repositioning of the ships.

Round trip LA is great and I am so glad I can take advantage of this unusual change in itinerary.

wondering if others also like it!

Personally, living on the West Coast we would love it if RCCL or another cruise line would continue to do the West coast sailing up to Victoria and back to LA throughout the year or at least more often than it is usuallly done which is northbound in May and southbound in September due to repositioning of the ships.

Round trip LA is great and I am so glad I can take advantage of this unusual change in itinerary.

wondering if others also like it!

I had asked my TA in the past about this type of itinerary. I thought it was a great idea. Well....due to a nasty little flu bug, I get to cruise to the PNW in 23 days!:D We are thrilled!

Would be nice to have a regularly scheduled cruise to these ports. More choice for us West Coasters.

I would like an itinary that included San Fran,

Seattle, Victoria Island. These are some of our favorite ports. Done them a couple of times on turn around cruises to/from Alaska which meant 14 days. I would book the Mariner right now except we are going on an Alaskan Cruise on the Senerade May 16th. Would like to see RCCL make this itinary pernment in the summer.

We prefer cooler weather cruises to hot weather cruies, that might account for the fact that this is our 6th time to Alaska........:rolleyes:

You betcha - we would love to see more PNW cruises. A cooler cruise sounds terrific especially for those of us that live in AZ, NV, etc. We are on the May 10 Mariner cruise and were delighted when the itinerary changed to PNW. Really looking forward to it.

Me, me, me, me, me:D. I sailed the Radiance of the Seas repositioning cruise a couple of years ago from San Diego and absolutely loved the itinerary. The Pacific Northwest is so, so beautiful. I would have booked this time, but I too have an Alaskan cruise already scheduled for June. I hope Royal Caribbean takes the hint.

Anne:)

Another yes vote here. We did a 9 day 'Wine' cruise on Celebrity last fall. Loved it, soggy weather and all. I would like to see a 7 day each way with extra port time - the full weekend in San Francisco was great. We did a Mx Riviera a couple years ago and didn't bother to leave the ship except in Cabo.

Yes Yes,

Stir the Pot a little and give us more options.......................;)

Mexico is SO YESTERDAY!

Maybe for 3 months, A summer cruise to the PNC would be great. Going to Baja just can not be fun during the hottest part of Summer.

RCCL, I would book again, again!

Mike

Archived