January 23, 2010

richbum

Hi there. We are looking at hotels for January 23, 2010. Many are already booked for that date. Is there something special in town that weekend?

THX in advance!:D

I think that will be the San Sebastian Festival weekend. Usually runs 3rd weekend Thurs- Sun.

It will be crowded in OSJ for this huge celebration.

Hi there. We are looking at hotels for January 23, 2010. Many are already booked for that date. Is there something special in town that weekend?

THX in advance!:D

Won my room via priceline for 1/22/10 - 1/24/10 for $95 a night. Got the Intercontinental. Rates directs are $279 currently. Priceline and Hotwire are good options if you're looking to save some $$$.

What is the San Sebastian festival? Sounds exciting! We will be at the Intercontinental from 24th - is it easy to get to the festival from there?:p

Looks likes it's January 17, 2010 - January 20, 2010.

Looks likes it's January 17, 2010 - January 20, 2010.

I would assume it probably is the 17-20th of Jan 2010, since it is always the 3rd weekend in Jan. But with the first weekend not being "full", it may get pushed to the next weekend....

Nothing official has been posted yet. But I am sure the hotels will know if you ask them.

What is the San Sebastian festival? Sounds exciting! We will be at the Intercontinental from 24th - is it easy to get to the festival from there?:p

It is a 4 day long party. During the day there is live music and lots of artisans set up. There are parades and tons of people. At night it becomes a huge street party with even more people!

Do a google search, you will see what I mean.

I would assume it probably is the 17-20th of Jan 2010, since it is always the 3rd weekend in Jan. But with the first weekend not being "full", it may get pushed to the next weekend....

Nothing official has been posted yet. But I am sure the hotels will know if you ask them.

Oops- let me correct that- it will NOT be the 17-20 2010.

It will either be Jan 14,15,16 and 17th of 2010 or 21,22,23,and 24th 2010.

Always a Thurs- Sun.

I just confirmed with Hotel Milano that San Sebastian Festival will be Jan 14th - 17th, 2010.

They said they have only a few rooms left for that weekend.

So I don't think anything special is happening the Jan 23 (sorry to get your hopes up!).

I just confirmed with Hotel Milano that San Sebastian Festival will be Jan 14th - 17th, 2010.

So I don't think anything special is happening the Jan 23 (sorry to get your hopes up!).

Oh, I am staying at the Intercontinental on Jan 15th:D

Got it on Priceline for 90.00...with fees and taxes, 107.00:D:)

Ah Rats! :mad:

I'll be there from the 22nd - 24th. Would have loved to see this!

Archived