Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

We will be on our first Seabourn cruise, Odyssey Civatevecchia to Fort Lauderdale, leaving Civatevecchia on November 29. If this is not too early, we are hoping that someone will provide us with a referral coupon.

e-mail: mokat at shaw dot ca

Hi.

My husband and I are looking forward to our first Seabourn sailing on the Spirit on August 9 from Venice. We have fully paid for the cruise.

If anyone has a referral coupon they would be willing to part with, we'd be very appreciative.

You can email us at: mbotting "at" ozemail "dot" com "dot" au

Thanks Very Much

Regards

Marion & John

Thanks for all the kind offers. We know have our referral coupon arranged.

Two questions regarding referrals if I may. As a recent Seabourn sailor I've just received our referral certificates to pass on to other newbies.

First question. Am I correct that here is no disadvantage to me in passing on the referral certificate to a first time future sailor even though I don't have my next Seabourn cruise booked ? In fact, it will be a year or two away. As I read it once the person I give the referral to pays in full, I receive my obc certificate which I can use on any future cruise no matter how far away.

Second, can I as the donor apply more than one obc to the same future cruise? Seabourn has given the two of us 4 certificates.

Many thanks. These questions have probably been answered in the past but for the moment I can't find the answer.

I sent 2 referral coupons to friends. We have just returned from the world cruise and Seabourn only gave us credit for one of the coupons. So we will have to wait for our next cruise before we get credit for the other one

Hi, all! Thanks for all the great tips about sailing Seabourn and the referral credit. My wife and I are first-timers on Seabourn sailing on the Odyssey on April 25 from Venice to Istanbul. We are fully paid already. If anyone has a referral coupon they would be willing to part with, we'd be very appreciative.

You can email me at: bcb1553@gmail.com.

Thanks!

BrentC

We too are Seabourn first timers. Did anyone respond and did you get a referral coupon? I can be reached at carolroy@btinternet.com

TIA,

Carol

I have just booked and paid for a cabin on the August 19, 2011, sailing of the Seabourn Spirit. I would appreciate it if anyone could share a referral coupon. My email is "awaitman at yahoo.com".

Thanks in advance.

I have just booked and paid for a cabin on the August 19, 2011, sailing of the Seabourn Spirit. I would appreciate it if anyone could share a referral coupon. My email is "awaitman at yahoo.com".

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for all your generous offers. I have received a referral coupon.

any new Seabourn guest in OZ about to take your first cruise and seeking a referral coupon.... feel free to email me on the Sunshine Coast at calbocca@gmail.com

Thanks Bocca - I have sent you an email altho I not sure about the timing, our final payment is due In August for a November sailing.

We will be sailing on the Pride in October, making our final payment in July. As this is our first Seabourn cruise, we'd appreciate a coupon. We can be contacted at jrkfrk at aol dot com. Thanks in advance!

Fran (and Jeff)

Thanks Bocca - I have sent you an email altho I not sure about the timing, our final payment is due In August for a November sailing.

got it have responded by email... enjoy your trip:)

cheers bocca

Does it have to be submitted before final payment? IF we already paid and someone provides the referral coupon, does it still apply?

Yes--provided Seabourn has enough time to process the coupon before your sailaway date. If you want a coupon, please email your address to me at: callmrich1@aol.com.

My fiancé and I are purchasing our 7-day dalmatian coast and greek isles today and cant wait. I cant believe in just over 90 days I will be married and in Venice for the first day of our honeymoon! We are just a tad bit excited.

Any coupon / referral offers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

andrewnations@gmail.com