Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hi, if you need a referral coupon, please mail me at koen.deboeck@telenet.be.

BTW: Seabourn is an excellent choice!

Just to say, that our $400.00 credit has now been asigned to us for our cruise on the 24th Oct. and many thanks again for the coupon.

Also for everyone else's future reference, we had paid in full and put this coupon in after full payment and it was accepted.

Hi - We would love to use your referral coupon! Please let me know if it's still available.

Certainly is. Email me at grumpy dot old dot man at btinternet dot com with your postal address and I will mail original straight away.

Edited by stamfordian
wrong format address

I e-mailed you on September 21st, when you originally posted. Obviously you did not receive it :confused:

If you can't find someone UK based I will send you a referral from the US. I am confident SOMEONE will get you a coupon :)

Cruising on Seabourn, lord knows not why we did not do this before as we have taken over 50 cruises all over the world. But now from Santiago to Buenas Aires in December. Anyone goine an d any coupons??

Thanks in advance.

You can reach me at thedog2@cox.net.

thanks

Have emailed you to send me your postal address so can mail coupon.

Have a great first time on Seabourn

A refugee from Cunard, I am looking at the Odyssey Trans Atlantic in December - this close I assume I will have to pay in full when I book - if someone was kind enough to send me a referral coupon (UK based, plaing<AT>hotmail.com) would I still be able to use this after final payment?

Thanks

A refugee from Cunard, I am looking at the Odyssey Trans Atlantic in December - this close I assume I will have to pay in full when I book - if someone was kind enough to send me a referral coupon (UK based, plaing<AT>hotmail.com) would I still be able to use this after final payment?

Thanks

Have replied to your email

We are booked on the Odyssey transatlantic that leaves Rome on Nov 29 and I like a previous poster have already paid in full but if anyone would want to share one of the referral coupons with me I would really appreciate it.

This will be our first Seabourn cruise so I definitely don't have any to share with anyone but will if they send me one after this cruise.

My email address is warrenm_us@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance and have a great next cruise.