Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hi everyone,

My wife and I will be going on our first Seabourn cruise on the Pride this fall. We would really appreciate it if anyone has a referral coupon we could use. My email is henrytom at shaw dot ca. Thanks.

Hi,

Just booked my mother and daughter on SB for first time and didn't have a coupon to "refer" them, so just phoned SB and they have popped two in the post for me.

So if you have been on SB before and need more coupons, it seems you can just call and ask.

So now I have a spare one for anyone - just email: fly at microlightscotland dot com if you want one.

Hello

We have never sailed before with Seabourn, and are booked on the TA leaving March 21.

(Yikes-less than 3 weeks to get organized!)

Does anyone have a coupon we might have?

Thanks.

Ellie and Dick

emliss1 at verizon dot net

One more try - any first time Seabourn cruiser out there who has paid their final balance and would like to share our referral coupon? We must have this back to Seabourn by Wednesday 7 March so e-mail please to geraldlafferty underscore 4 at hotmail.co.uk.

Edited by kiltie

Hi, I am a booking my first Seabourn Cruise today, Sojourn to Norway and the North Cape departing June 29. We have to put our final deposit on March 31. I am looking for a referral coupon if there is anyone who would like to share. The info on this board has been great. Thanks so much.

Caroline

Hi, I am a booking my first Seabourn Cruise today, Sojourn to Norway and the North Cape departing June 29. We have to put our final deposit on March 31. I am looking for a referral coupon if there is anyone who would like to share. The info on this board has been great. Thanks so much.

Caroline

I have one purple19gray@aol.com

Just so I am clear, the referral coupon is sent in with final payment and then the referree and the referrer each receive a $400 USD credit to be used on a future cruise within two years of the original cruise. It cannot be apply to the immediately upcoming cruise and cannot be combined with consortium OBC.

Is this correct?

We are on the Odyssey Black Sea cruise on Sept 1st. Does anyone want to share a referral coupon with us? Please e mail at patty.moss2011 at att dot net or I can check back here Thanks!

Patty

Edited by chicagogal

Hi have a referal coupon. We are booked on a cruise in April. UK based if anyone would like to me complete for them and send in to Seabourn and secure them onboard credit

My email is josh56_uk at yahoo dot com.

Thanks

We are looking forward to our first Seabourn cruise, on Sojourn in September (Path of the Vikings) and would really appreciate a Referral Coupon if anyone can help please.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Keith & Lynn.

(keith@wbooker.freeserve.co.uk)

Lynn & Keith I have started a role call for this cruise. it would be nice to hear from you our 1st seabourn also.

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1591412

Edited by Yorkiebargirl

HI--We're first timers on Seabourn. Found a wonderful person who mailed me a coupon. Now my travel agent says person with coupon has to mail it to Seabourn, with their info and mine!

Didn't realize my generous "coupon sender" was in CA.

We're in the US, and I don't know if that's an issue.

Help, please--we leave next Monday for the 3/21 TA and would love a coupon!

Thanks.

Ellie and Dick

Hi, my wife and i are first time seabourn cruisers and would love to get our hands on a referral coupon. we're on the march 31st sailing from monte carlo, so would need the coupon fast. in new york. if anyone has referral coupons please contact me at nick767@aol.com.

nick767 at aol dot com

thanks in advance.

Hi, my wife and i are first time seabourn cruisers and would love to get our hands on a referral coupon. we're on the march 31st sailing from monte carlo, so would need the coupon fast. in new york. if anyone has referral coupons please contact me at nick767@aol.com.

nick767 at aol dot com

thanks in advance.

Thanks to all that responded so quickly. We managed to get the referral coupon and have the procedures in place and look forward to enjoying the Mediterranean on the Sojourn in a couple of weeks.

Hi. We have a referral voucher for a first time Seabourn cruiser. We are sailing early May and I believe you would need to sail before us for us both to get the credit. You can reach me at jbind 74 @aol.com (no spaces of course).

Hi

We are planning our first trip with Seabourn this April & we would really appreciate a Referral coupon if anyone has one. Just found out about this while reading this thread & our final payment is due by today. Please contact me if you have one. thanks in advance :)