Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hi,

We (Australia based) have a referral coupon. We are sailing in mid September and would be happy to express post a coupon to any Aussies going on their first Seabourn cruise.

This coupon is available again as the previous claimant has some TA OBC that is not combineable and is sending the coupon back to us

Please email me billichka@hotmail.com

Cheers,

I had a direct request for a coupon a few weeks back. I air mailed it first thing the next day requesting the recipient a)confirmed receipt of the coupon and b) to let me know if Seabourn accepted the coupon as they had already made final payment. Is there somewhere on the My booking section of the Seabourn website where I can check if the OBC has been applied to my acc (looked but can't find it) as the person didn't bother replying to me at all. Maybe you only receive once onboard?

I had a direct request for a coupon a few weeks back. I air mailed it first thing the next day requesting the recipient a)confirmed receipt of the coupon and b) to let me know if Seabourn accepted the coupon as they had already made final payment. Is there somewhere on the My booking section of the Seabourn website where I can check if the OBC has been applied to my acc (looked but can't find it) as the person didn't bother replying to me at all. Maybe you only receive once onboard?

No, you must call Seabourn directly and ask them if the OBC has been applied to your booking.

Hi,

I have 2 Seabourn Referral Coupons. Please check to see if you can properly use them (ie no other credits). If you have NO OTHER CREDITS, they will work, if you DO HAVE CREDITS, they may not work. Please check and then email me if you can use them.

Email me at

daveweibel at comcast dot net

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
I am a Seabourn newbie traveling in June 2013 .... I am making my deposit this week. I booked through an agent in the States....

Is there anyone that has one that I can use?

Email me grumpy(dot)old(dot)man at btinternet.com with your email address and I will follow up

We have 2 referral coupons available which will give you a $400 onboard credit the first time you sail with Seabourn. Only one coupon can be used per booking. The original coupon needs to be sent into Seabourn so I think it would expediate things if I had the information to fill out the coupon and send it to Seabourn as we live in the US. If you would like to take advantage of this I would need the following:

Name of Referred Guest

Booking #

Address

City

State

Zip/Postal code

Country

Email address

The information can be e-mailed to me at lmeister1@comcast.net. I will send you back a copy of the completed coupon which will be sent to Seabourn.

Happy Seabourn Cruisers

I learned about this last week not sure what to do, we did pay our final payment on Sat for our first time cruise on Seabourn Odyssey Nov 10th from Athens to Dubai. Can anyone tell what to do next thank-you.

I learned about this last week not sure what to do, we did pay our final payment on Sat for our first time cruise on Seabourn Odyssey Nov 10th from Athens to Dubai. Can anyone tell what to do next thank-you.

I have a coupon to give you please email me at anthonydsauve at hotmail dot com and I will mail it out to you today.

I can refer you as a first time seabourn passenger and you will receive $400.00 Onboard Credit on your cruise.:D

I just reserved the Seabourn from Venice to Athens on 8/18. In our group we will also have two other cabins. All are sailing Seabourn for the first time. Does anyone have coupons we can use? Thanks -

Hello!

I have 3 coupons which you could use as long as you have no other onboard credits.

Please check on this and then post your email and I will contact you and dispatch tomorrow.

I just reserved the Seabourn from Venice to Athens on 8/18. In our group we will also have two other cabins. All are sailing Seabourn for the first time. Does anyone have coupons we can use? Thanks -

I have several and can help please email me at anthonydsauve at hotmail dot com and I can mail it out to you today.:D

Hi Seabourntraveler thank you for the info I have sent you an email is the coupon for one person or two sorry I am not being greedy just don't know how things work. If I do manage to get the coupon my wish is to do the Valley of the Kings for the overnight stay. Thank-you again

Hi Seabourntraveler thank you for the info I have sent you an email is the coupon for one person or two sorry I am not being greedy just don't know how things work. If I do manage to get the coupon my wish is to do the Valley of the Kings for the overnight stay. Thank-you again

The coupon can be used either for a single booking or two people. I just checked my email and I have nothing? Can I ask you to re-send the email again to anthonydsauve @ hotmail dot com ;)

I haven't sailed on Seabourn for several years; I booked a Caribbean cruise in December. How do you go about getting a coupon to use? Do you call Seabourn customer service? I had one a couple of years ago, but it expired; I'd like to try and find a new Seabourn cruiser on this link and, hopefully, get OBC for us both.

Thanks,

Jane

I haven't sailed on Seabourn for several years; I booked a Caribbean cruise in December. How do you go about getting a coupon to use? Do you call Seabourn customer service? I had one a couple of years ago, but it expired; I'd like to try and find a new Seabourn cruiser on this link and, hopefully, get OBC for us both.

Thanks,

Jane

Simply call the Seabourn Club desk, or better yet email them a request at seabournclub@seabourn.com. Good luck!!

Host Dan